Glitter Glue(Sun Drop)

Hi, again, Thank you for reading.

I'm sorry it took so long to update.💀

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                It was late in the day and you and sunny were cleaning up after all the children had been playing in the daycare. The two of you had almost finished cleaning everything when you reached under the table and you accidentally smacked your hand down into something.

"Ew" you mumbled as you pulled your hand out from under the table.

Your hand was covered in a slimy, sticky and glittery substance, 'ah, glitter glue' you thought, you looked under the table to see that a whole bottle had been spilled. You stood up and made your way to the bathroom to grab a towel with soap and water to clean up the mess. As you were walking back with the towel you spotted that the table had been moved. You walked over to the table and noticed that sunny was crouched down near where the mess had been.

"Sunny, what are you doing" you asked

"I was waiting for you Sunshine" He smiled as he turned around pulling you into a hug.

As you hugged him back you felt something slimy, you pulled away and saw that he was absolutely covered in glitter glue. You looked down and saw that you were covered as well.

"Sunny, what did you do?" you questioned "Now we have more to clean"

"I-I'm sorry sunshine I just wanted to help you clean up but I accidentally spilled the bottle on myself when I picked it up...Are you upset..." He said drooping his head.

"How could I ever be upset with you sunny" I sighed as I cupped his faceplate in my hands and smiled at him "Now we have to get you cleaned up".

You and sunny walked over by the security desk, you grabbed some wipes and began to clean the glue off of sun drop. You wanted to make sure you got the glue off while it was still wet because it'd be really annoying to clean if it dried. As you were cleaning the last bit of glue you glanced up at sun to see that he was looking down at you. You felt your face heat up as you locked eye's with him. He brought his hands to your face and pulled you close planting a kiss to your forehead.

"Aw, Sunny" you said as you gave him a big hug. "I love you Sunny"

"I love you too, Sunshine" He said wrapping his arm's around your waist.

As you pulled away you realized you forgot to clean the glue off of yourself, luckily it had dried so none had transferred to sunny. I decided I'd take a shower in my employee dorm room to get all the glue off.

"I'm gonna go take a shower sunny, I'll be back in a bit..." as I was walking off I felt him grab my wrist.

"Can I join you" He said bending down to my height.

My face flushed red, and I attempted to back away but Sunny had snaked his arms around my waist holding me in place.

"Can I? He whispered, with puppy eye's "I wanna Play with the Rubber duckies"

'Wait, I'm such an idiot there's no way he'd be thinking of that' you thought, you felt so stupid for thinking of that. Sunny is so innocent.

"Of course you can sunny" You said pulling him along.

After you washed off the glue and changed your outfit, making sure to put your work uniform in the washer; The two of you pulled out a little bowl and played with rubber ducks making sure sunny didn't get too much water on him. Eventually you ended up falling asleep leaning against Sunny.

Sunny POV

Y/N had fallen asleep against me and I thought she would be uncomfortable so I carefully lifted her up and laid her on her bed. I made sure to tuck her in as I laid next to her on the bed wrapping my arms around her and nuzzling up to her.

"Sweet dreams, Sunrise" I whispered as I placed a light kiss on her head.