Heatwaves and bandaids.

Sunrise x reader because I am celestial trash. This is another one of my imagines.

And.. Sunrise having a big crush is adorable.

Enjoy my starlights~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you first got the job, you had no idea how advanced the ai really was on the animatronics. It was fascinating, and very life like.

For as long as you've worked here, you didn't expect to see one patient more than the rest.

I mean, sure the Fazbear band had to have routine maintenance here and there. But you were starting to worry for the daycare attendant.

Ever since you met him, he was overly hyper and sweet to you. You didn't mind if he picked you up, even if he wasn't allowed to touch staff.

Kids just couldn't keep their hands to themselves these days, they could be rough with him and he'd stand there with a smile.

It.. Nearly gave you a heart attack when he willingly leaped into the ball pit from his perch that had to be at least thirty feet in the air.

But, he always came out fine. Apparently the pit was either deeper than you thought, or the floor was soft underneath.

Yes, he was built to be more sturdy than the rest since he worked with toddlers all day. But it still worried you when he'd jump from the play structures. He always landed on his feet but you were scared that he'd snap a leg.

His tall lanky form didn't look all that sturdy, but he's proven you wrong time and time again.

But, lately you had been seeing him a lot. More than you should see him. Maybe he was finally breaking down? You hoped not, you really liked him. And you knew the kids would be upset if something were to happen to him.

But, each time you fixed him, he'd be much happier and chipper, bouncier even. He always seemed to perk up at the sight of you.

The other technician's didn't like to work with the jester. He never sat still, and he'd pull away from them anytime they tried to touch him. Or he'd refuse to leave his room at all.

Unless it was you who was going to take a look at him.

It made you feel special, but you had to care for the others too. Sunny always pouted when his check up was over.

You had no idea how to work on DJ Music man. The man was massive. He could squish you with one finger. So, it took more than one person to make sure he was up and running.

Sunrise always gave you little gifts in thanks for keeping him in tip top shape. Bracelets, candies, drawings, plushies from the gift shop. Your bed at home was filled with them.

Where was he getting all this stuff you may ask? Well, he loved to steal things. But, he wouldn't tell you that.

You were called in to check on him once again. This was the third time this week, you weren't annoyed but each time you worried that he was breaking down.

Maybe the kids really were too rough with him. Or maybe he's taken too many swan dives.

You rest your hand on your hip as you look down at the sun, who was currently waiting for you on your work bench. He sent you a playful wave.

"Sunny, didn't I see you Monday? What happened?" You ask him, approaching the jester with a small smile.

Giving him a quick look over, nothing seemed out of place. But he hadn't said anything to you yet.. And this boy was a talker.