Chapter 28

*****Dom's Pov*****

I gently push her back by her shoulders - but it's as if her lips are sucking on mine for dear life. She slowly pulls away and I'm gobsmacked to say the least.

"Jess I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impress- " but before I can finish my sentence, she cuts me off yet again, this time not with her lips but her voice.

"No , no , you have nothing to be sorry about... it's just I really need to feel good right now and you're the only thing making me feel good right now." She says awfully calm before cosying up in her seat and taking a sip of her drink, her big sand like brown coloured eyes looking up from the cup and into my eyes in a mischievous way and I know this can't be good. I should just get out of here right now, before this goes further than I'd like.

I didn't think Jess had any malicious intentions when she called me, I was being a friend to her as she was to be during the Isaac situation. It's only fair that I return the kindness and now I get why I shouldn't have gotten soft, look at the dumb shit I got myself into now.

Question is do I tell Mia, or do I keep it to myself. What she doesn't know can't hurt her right? It's not like I did anything wrong. I can't have it back fire on me, that is in hopes that Jessi doesn't either. Then we can just pretend none of this happened.

"I can't..." I manage to say after I spent all this time thinking on how just being here right now is going to backfire on me and my back and forth with Mia.

Had I never met Mia and someone like Jess wanted to fuck , I would probably, But I would never do that having met Mia, unless I knew I never wanted Mia at all again.

She's all I've wanted for so long. What she makes me feel, at peace, happy, content, I wouldn't fuck it up for a minute of pleasure with anyone.

"You can. You don't belong to anyone, I don't belong to anyone? Would it really be so bad?
You're staying loyal to a figment of your imagination at this point."
She cocks her eyebrow at me as if she backed me into a corner or pushing me to a point of agreeing with her.

Jess may be beautiful to the world but her and every other girl is no comparison to my Mia and yes I'm bias but I'll bet money any man would dream to have her. So I know I'm the lucky one to have had the chance with her.

Fact is I love Mia and I think I've made it clear from the night I met her that I'm all for her. Whether I knew how to show it or not...
But having her best friend, someone she counted as a sister, confirming that I'm basically wasting my time and that Mia doesn't see me as anything more and I'm loyal to who? Casper the friendly fucking ghost just grinds my gears!

It could be a ploy to fuck with my head and make me want to hurt that I act impulsive or it could be true...

It's as if I couldn't control what I did next...

I lunged forward, my body towering across the table and Jess, though the table keeps us at a distance my hand reaches her cheeks squeezing them slighting together, she drops her coffee.

"What did you just say... say it again!" My eyes focus deep into hers and she can see she's lit a fuse to a fire that she is unable to put out.

"Just because Tom doesn't want to fuck you anymore doesn't mean you can go around fucking up everyone else's lives Jess, get your shit together, you're willing to fuck over your best friend why? Because your feelings are hurt?" I step back, taking my wallet out and dropping money on the table.

"Isn't that what you do Dominic? Act irrational and impulsive when your feelings are hurt? You think we're so different! But we're the same! Maybe that's what scares you!"
She stares right at me not willing to go down without a fight. She's feisty , I'll give her that.