{31} ヤンデレ {31}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Lol miss me?💋

~Y/N's POV~

My eyes remained shut as my body began to wake up from the deep sleep that I had fallen into.

The first thing I noticed was that someone had their arms wrapped around me, their grip was firm and they were really warm.

They were also speaking with someone.

"I don't want to hear about it on the plane" Ran's voice rang out and it went silent for a moment "alright then we'll talk about it when we depart, anyways, you might want to wake sleeping beauty up so that she can eat something" Rindou's voice chimed in and Ran sighed "Just go back over there, I'm letting her rest"

Rindou sighed "If you say so"

The sound of retreating footsteps could be heard as Ran's arms shifted and I felt his nose brushing against the crook of my neck causing my face to heat up slightly but it would be too embarrassing for me to open my eyes now "....."

His grip got slightly tighter and I could feel his breath tickling my neck.

I was still tired.....but there was no way that I would be able to fall back asleep like this.

I tried to move while acting as though I had just woken up.

Ran's grip hadn't loosened "Go back to sleep, there's still 9 hours left of this flight" he said softly, his voice had sent shivers down my spine and I slowly opened my eyes "How long have I been asleep?" I asked quietly and he lifted his head up "About 3 hours" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Well I really don't think that I can fall asleep again" I said and his eyes lowered "Fine, stay here while I sleep" he said as he unwrapped his arms from around me and my entire body relaxed.

He crossed his arms and leaned his head back, a calm expression was glazed across his face.

I leaned my head against the window and watched the clouds pass us by as we flew across the blue skies.

'This is going to be a long flight.....'

***

Half n hour had passed when suddenly, Kokonoi had quietly walked over to the seats that me and Ran had been occupying.

My eyes widened a bit as he placed a finger over his lips 'Come' he mouthed and I tilted my head to the side before glancing over at Ran's sleeping expression.

'He said to stay but....I'm bored'

I slowly stood up and walked over to Kokonoi.

"Want to have a bit of actual fun to pass the time?" He asked and I tilted my head to the side "What kind of fun?" I asked and he grabbed my forearm before pulling me over to an empty set of chairs.

He opened a cabinet on the side and began pulling out different kinds of alcohols.

"How about.....we have a tolerance test?" He suggested and I raised a brow "A tolerance test?" I questioned and he nodded "Just a mini competition, we can see who gets drunk first" he said and I looked around the plane.