Chapter 58

Rita's pov

I woke up with Roman spooning me. I sighed, before trying to get his arms off me. "Roman, let me go, please," I said, still struggling.

"Just five more minutes," he said, pulling me closer. "No, I want to get out now," I muttered, making him huff and let go of me.

I got out of bed, wanting to see how Mia was. I really convinced her to stay with us yesterday. Even if she only agreed to stay a day, I hoped I could convince her to live with us.

I went into the bedroom, doing my business and taking a quick shower. By the time I was out of the shower and in my bathrobe, Roman walked in.

"Why are you up so early? You normally sleep until the afternoon," he told me, taking his boxers off.

"I want to look after your sister and make her feel welcomed! She was looking so uneasy as we brought her here yesterday," I told him before taking my toothbrush, putting some toothpaste on it and brushing my teeth.

"You're such a wonderful person," he said, kissing my head, before his hands went to bathrobe. "You want to take a shower with me?"

I stopped him before he could open it. I shook my head, looking at him from the mirror, seeing him frown. I spat the toothpaste out, before telling him, "I already showered."

"Without me?" I heard him ask, sounding offended, as I rinsed my mouth. "You wanted to sleep five more minutes than shower with me," I shrugged, making him snort.

"Correction, I wanted to hold you in my arms for five more minutes, before you sneaked your way out of my embrace," he huffed, shaking his head before walking into the shower.

"We should buy you a Teddy to cuddle," I told him with smile, before walking towards the shower, as it was an open and spacious shower stall, and giving him a quick kiss, before turning on my heel to leave.

But before I could leave, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me backwards to his chest. "Roman!" I gasped as my hair I had in a bun got all wet.

"A teddy could never satisfy me as you do," he said hoarsely, opening my bathrobe.

"Y-Your sister," I stammered as my bathrobe fell on the tiles, and his hands traced my curves.

"I am sure she won't mind if you go to her room twenty minutes later," he told me, picking me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"But ... Mia ..." I moaned in pleasure, unable to end my sentence, arching my back as he aligned his dick at my entrance, entering me slowly.

"I'm really gonna start to think you have a thing for my sister, if you moan her name," he grunted, pushing my back against the cold tiles, making me gasp.

"I'm sorry," I said with a chuckle against his lips, before he started to thrust in and out, making me moan.

"You better be," he groaned, quickening his pace, making me tighten my legs around him even more as my legs started trembling as the pleasure was getting too much.

"Daddy," I moaned, before shuddering as he spurted in me. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, trying to come down from my peak.

(A\N: Every time I write daddy, I cringe.)

I felt him kiss my head, before pulling out of me. "Are you feeling exhausted after one round?" he asked me as he put me down, seeing my jelly legs. I looked at him flushed, before staying, "I'm pregnant."

"Of course, you are," he told me with a grin, kissing my forehead. "Let me help you wash your body."

"Okay," I agreed, before he started washing my body with soap. I sighed as he massaged my scalp while washing my long hair.