𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲

"I SOLVED A PROBLEM!" Jacob Black defends himself to the two Hale-Cullen's.

The boy had just gone and shown Charlie that he was a werewolf in an attempt to keep Cece in Forks. "You were leaving. What did you expect me to do?"

"You don't realise the danger you've put him in!" Bella yells. "The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us!"

"No, I didn't tell him about you. Just me. I only said you were different." Jacob argues.

"And that we had a niece who we adopted." Aimee mutters, annoyed.

"I mean, seriously Jake, he's not just gonna let that go." Bella shouts.

"Did you consider the physical pain he'll put Bella through? It'll be like sticking a white hot iron down her throat. And that's assuming she can control her thirst." Aimee yells, causing Bella to wince at the thought.

"Look, Charlie's been in hell. And I know you'll be much happier with him in your life."

"Jacob, don't try and pretend you're doing this for anyone but yourself." Aimee spits.

"Im sorry you feel that way because he'll be here in ten minutes." Jacob mumbles.

"What?!"

|___________|

The Cullens and Jacob all gathered in the living room as they prepared Bella for seeing Charlie.

Alice was currently putting brown contacts in Bella's eyes, to hide the blood red colour. "These will irritate your eyes at first."

"The main thing is not to move too fast." Carlisle advices.

"Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs" Esme suggests.

Bella stands up and goes to walk to the chair. Instead she super speeds to it and flies backwards as she sits on it.

"Maybe a tad slower" Esme laughs as Carlisle holds his pointer finger and thumb in a pinching motion.

"And blink at least three times a minute." Alice says, causing Bella to overthink and blink rapidly.

"Good" Alice skeptically says.

"For a cartoon character" Jacob mutters with a smirk. Aimee lets out a laugh, immediately covering her hand with her mouth as Esme playfully glares at her.