• Epilogue | Our story

*8 months later*

*8 months later*

I woke up from a sharp pain in my stomach. It has been going on for days now but this one was irresistible.

Then I feel it.

My bed sheets are soaked in water.

My water broke.

"FINNN!" I yell at the same time a contraction comes in. He came rushing through the door less than a minute later.

Finn has been taking care of me and the baby for the past months.

"What's going on Jasmine?" He said panicking. "My water broke! Take the hospital bag and help me get out of here before I have this baby on the bad!" I point to the hospital bad at the door.

"MASON!" Finn yelled as he came to help me stand up to my feet and Mason came rushing inside. "Take the hospital bag and start the car." He said and Mason did just that while I was taking deep breaths and trying to think pozitive.

I walk downstairs slowly and the baby started kicking.

I don't even know the gender.

I couldn't find out myself.

I get in the car and yell to Mason to drive fast. "Finn please call my parents!" I tell him as calmly as I could but the contractions were coming harder and harder.

Mason was driving crazy while I held onto the door handle and grip Finn's hand to try and relieve the pain but nothing.

Finn called my parents and in that moment we arrived at the hospital. He helped me out of the car and the medical staff took me on a wheelchair.

If my parents don't arrive on time I might have to do this baby alone.

They sat me up on a bed and the doctor did an ultrasound and said that everything I have been experiencing is completely normal which was good to hear.

After all I have been through this was my only reason to stay alive.

This baby.

The fruit of my relationship with Tyler.

All this is.

Finn came in with my parents. He let me know that if I needed anything he would be right outside and I thanked him.

He was such a help. Especially since Tyler was gone.

"Honey are you okay? What about the baby?" My mom asked panicked.

"We are both fine mom. Don't worry!"

I am HELLA worried.

I am going to be a single mother and it brakes my heart that the baby won't have someone to call dad.

I could never love someone else.

After 5 hours of staying on the bed and trying my best to calm down, the doctor informed me that I am opened 8cm which meant it was almost time.