𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

It was about two weeks until the seniors were finally graduating. However this would be their final week of school and they couldn't be any more excited. The classroom was all talking among each other, their voices blending into a loud buzz. 

K4 sat at their normal places, laughing at their own dumb jokes. "Remember that one time Hyuck got his foot stuck in the wall?" Renjun said, immediately making Jeno and Jaemin burst out in fits of laughter at the memory. 

Donghyuck on the other hand wasn't having it. The latter was quick to start defending himself. "It wasn't even my fault! You forced us to play soccer blindfolded." He pointed an accusing finger at Jeno. 

"How was I supposed to know that you'd be stupid enough to run straight into the wall? The ball wasn't even close to you." Jeno retorted, laughing at the offended look on Hyuck's face. The two continued arguing between each other, Renjun soon joining in as well. Jaemin chuckled at his friends' behavior, finding it hard to believe that soon they'd never be able to sit like this in class again. 

He then let his gaze tear away from the three, his eyes almost automatically landing on a certain someone. A smile instantly spreading on his lips as he saw the boy he has grown far too fond of. Heeseung was sitting in his regular seat at the back of the class, reading. 

Jaemin excused himself from his friends, not that they would even notice his absence. He sat down on the desk right in front of Heeseung which happened to be empty. He silently watched Heeseung as the boy read, oblivious to the world around him. Jaemin couldn't help but admire the boy. He was too cute. Jaemin knew he was falling and he was falling hard and fast.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to say something?" Heeseung's voice rang in Jaemin's ears. Jaemin snapped out of his trance, seeing Heeseung close his book and place it down on the surface.

Jaemin smiled, leaning forward so that he was now supporting his head with his one arm. "What makes you think I can't multitask?" He teasingly asked, resulting in Heeseung to roll his eyes and slap Jaemin's arm almost making the latter slam face first into the desk.

Heeseung started laughing at the boy as Jaemin was now looking at him with an unimpressed expression. "Not funny, Hee." Jaemin whined.

"I'm sorry, but your face." Heeseung replied in between giggles. It didn't take long for the scowl on Jaemin's face to transform into a smile. He loved the sight of Heeseung happy. "You're staring again, you creep."

Jaemin hummed, shyly breaking his eyes away from Heeseung. He then looked back up at the boy in front of him, an idea forming in his mind. "Want to go out after school?" He asked, subconsciously taking Heeseung's hand into both of his.

"Out on a Tuesday? A school night?" Heeseung's eyebrows furrowed at Jaemin's suggestion.

Jaemin shrugged, playing with Heeseung's fingers. "It's not like we're doing anything important at school right now. Plus, it's last period and I want to see you more than just at school. You don't even allow me to hug you here." Jaemin pouted.

"It's not like that ever stops you." Heeseung retorted. "Fine, we can go, I guess."

Jaemin smiled, bringing Heeseung's hand up to his lips and pressing a small kiss in his palm. The action didn't go unnoticed as some students were now looking in their direction. So much for keeping things lowkey.

"I'm pretty sure everyone just saw that," Heeseung laughed, interlocking their fingers.

"You don't seem very bothered by that though?" Jaemin questioned as he smiled at the boy.

Heeseung hummed, tilting his head as he held Jaemin's gaze. "I don't care. I have nothing to be ashamed of." His words made an uncontrollable smile spread on Jaemin's lips.