𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘

The school hallway was busy as always and Sua tried to navigate throughout the crowd.

The girl spotted Chenle a bit further down, the boy leaning against his locker. His own eyes wandered around the corridor. When they landed on Sua, he straightened his posture and offered her a small smile which she returned.

"Hey," He said once she reached him.

"Morning." Sua replied, giving Chenle a fist bump.

The taller boy eyed her trying to figure out her mood but she didn't seem to be in a bad one. "You ready to go? I think we need to go to biology early. Mr Lim said we're going to go over the preparation for the practical."

Sua nodded and the two fell in step with one another. "Do you think we could maybe go find Min after classes? It's been long enough." Sua suggested.

Chenle nodded his head, "Yeah, I feel bad that we haven't really spoken to her since last week. Hopefully she had enough time to think things through, but I miss her."

"Me too, Lele." Just then Jisung came jogging up to the two.

He stopped in front of them, placing something into Chenle's hands. "Hi, could you maybe hand this in for me? Taeyong called me and I need to go to the studio right now."

Jisung's eyes were fixed on Chenle, pleading the boy. He didn't even spare a glance or even acknowledged the girl beside them and damn, did it hurt.

"Sure, but we were going to go to Min's after school. You should come with." Chenle pointed between him and Sua as he spoke. Jisung's eyes briefly flickered to Sua before looking back at Chenle.

"Sorry, I don't know how long I have to practice. Just go without me." Chenle wanted to say something else, but Jisung apologized and took off running again.

Chenle and Sua turned their heads just in time to see the boy disappear. "What... was that?" Chenle asked, perplexed by Jisung's behavior.

Sua heaved a heavy sigh as she combed her fingers through her long hair. Chenle looked back at her, seeing her sad face. "What happened this time?"

"We fought? I think it was a fight but he's definitely mad at me." It pained her to say the words but it pained her even more thinking about the way he now acted towards her.

"Why? Does this have to do with Donghyuck?" Chenle asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"What? No, it's not like that, dude." She defended. "You were right about everything. I was hurting him a lot and-" Sua cut herself off, taking a small breath. "He said he wants a break... from me."

Chenle gave Sua a sympathetic look, softly patting her shoulder. "He won't stay mad forever, he loves you far too much to do that." The Chinese tried to reassure her.

Sua nodded her head and the two started walking to class, mentally preparing for the day ahead.

»

The school day was over for more than an hour now, and Sua and Chenle were driving over to Minju's. The two were certainly nervous at their first meeting with the girl after a while. None of them really knew what to expect.

They knocked on the front door, before it swung open revealing a disheveled Jaemin. "Oh, hey, guys." The older greeted.

Both Chenle and Sua returned the greeting. Soon an awkward silence fell over them as no one said anything. "So, how can I help you?"

"Is Minju here?" Chenle asked.

"Of course, she's here. She doesn't have anything to do after school anyway." Jaemin replied, opening the door for the two to enter.

He nudged his head in the direction of the stairs, the pair understanding the signal to go upstairs. "If you'll excuse me, I need to go eat some breakfast."

"Isn't it like 3pm though?" Sua questioned.

"Yeah, so breakfast." No words were exchanged after that and all of them just went in their own ways.

A few seconds later, they were knocking on Minju's bedroom door. A quiet "come in" came from the other side, and Chenle pushed open the door.

Minju sat on her bed, cross-legged as she did her homework. Music softly played in the background. Chenle smiled at the sight, mostly because he realized just how much he missed his best friend– his twin.

"Oh." Minju said when she noticed them. "Sorry, I didn't expect it to be you guys." She scrambled around her room to pick up some discarded clothes on the floor.

"Why are you suddenly acting like we've never been in your room?" Sua asked, both her and Chenle laughing when Minju stopped her actions.

Minju stared at them, her eyes a mixture of sadness and relief. She ran up to them, engulfing them both into a tight hug. Though they were surprised, both Sua and Chenle hugged the girl back.

"I missed you guys so so much." The girl confessed, her words slightly muffled.

Chenle rubbed her back in a comforting manner as he softly chuckled. "We missed you too, Min."

Sua hummed in agreement, "Very much." She added.

After a minute, Minju pulled away. A smile adorned her face and she couldn't help but feel pure bliss. "I thought you were angry at me and you have every right to be. I was wrong and I'm so sorry for everything."

"You know we're not the ones who deserve an apology." Chenle said shooting her a pointed look.

She sighed heavily. Chenle was always right.

"Come on, tell us how you are. I need my daily Min updates." Sua dragged the girl back to her bed, urging her to talk.

Chenle slightly scoffed before plopping down on the couch positioned against the wall. He listened to Minju talk about the past few days and soon Sua was explaining what went on in her life too. When she had finished telling them the story of her and Jisung, the girl heaved a deep sigh. "So, there's that."

"What are you planning on doing next?" Minju asked out of concern.

"I think I might have a plan. Actually, Hyuck technically helped me to realise what my next step should be."

"Hyuck? As in Lee Donghyuck?" Minju questioned, quite surprised by the mention of the boy's name. 

Sua nodded her head, smiling. "He's actually very cool and weirdly, understanding." She explained.

"Don't worry, I was just as surprised." Chenle commented after seeing how baffled Minju was.

Sua scoffed. "He could be very good friend in the future, to be honest." She paused for a moment as she tried to sort through her thoughts. "Hey, guys. I have an idea."

hello, i had a very bad mental week

hello, i had a very bad mental week. so, sorry for disappearing when i said daily updates

however, i will be doing a mass update today. please enjoy these last few chapters :(