32 | glowing

[ enjoy and let me know what you think about the void - willow arc that i'm doing. i'm not changing the arc and already have it planned out for the rest of the season, but still. a lot of people asked for void willow and while it's not void willow, we're gonna have some fun in the coming chapters. ]

☽︎

whose goddamn handprint is on your ass?

[ 3.16 ]

Willow was squished in between Scott and Stiles on the couch in Noah's office, feeling rather uncomfortable as Agent McCall questioned them as well as Kira and Lydia. Because the power was out countywide, only a lantern illuminated the office.

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked, trying to narrow down details.

"At the same time," Stiles answered immediately.

"The same time as who?"

"At the same time as me," Scott told him.

"By coincidence?" he asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles questioned. Willow bit the inside of her cheek, knowing that he and Scott were about to get on Agent McCall's nerves.

"That's what I'm asking you," he said. "The three of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked.

"I think he's asking me," Stiles muttered. "Or are you asking Will?"

Willow sighed when they brought her into it. Lydia rolled her eyes. "I think he's asking all three of you."

"Okay, let me answer the questions," McCall said. Then he shut his eyes, realizing he fumbled his words. "Let me ask the questions."

Stiles winked and pointed at him once he fixed his mistake, much to McCall's annoyance.

"Just so I have this absolutely clear," McCall said, reading the notes in his book. "Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right," Stiles said, nodding.

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" he asked.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer," Stiles said, shrugging. "So where else would he take her?"

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles," he said skeptically.

"Stiles is very bright and intuitive when it comes to things like this," Willow chimed in, a charming smile on her lips.

Stiles grinned and threw an arm over Willow's shoulder. "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."