04

"Hey charlie, come on, time for bed, are you gonna say night to Jack" wilbur said finally stepping into the room, he had been stood silently at the door for a while, it made him proud to see charlie finally warming up to people, finally being able to talk to people without his help.

when he first took charlie home with him, she was scared and nervous, but now, she was bright, always smiling and could finally have fun without constant fear of being sent away and being left on the streets, she didnt mind talking to people anymore she could finally have the childhood that she deserves and that made wilbur happy, he was truly proud of her.

"Okay papa, night night jack" charlie said, allowing jack to pull her into a warm hug before being led out the door by Wilbur.

"Your gonna stay in Phil's room tonight, because I have some things to do" wilbur said softly as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his stomach, he had lied to her, he felt guilty, but all he needed was a few extra hours of sleep, charlie merely nodded at his statement and rested her head on will's shoulder as he walked towards phils room.

Charlie liked phil, he was kind, and she could tell he had what she liked to call a 'good ghost' which in her three year old brain meant he had a good soul, she had heard wilbur say something similar before, all she knew was that phil is a truly kind person.

wilbur knocked three times on his door, phil stood up as the door to his hotel room opened, revealing wilbur with charlie glued to the side of his stomach, she looked adorable, her small face nestled in the crook of wilburs neck.

Wilbur placed Charlie to the ground, she was reluctant but eventually complied, philza had noticed she got nervous alot, more than most kids her age, he guessed it was because of her old father that had abandoned her, he smiled anyway as wilbur told him how to get her to sleep and what to do if she woke up in the middle of the night, ect. "mate it's okay, calm down, charlie will be fine" phil assured wilbur, who was knelt down infront of charlie as she clung onto him.

philza and will spoke for quite awhile before finally noticing that the aforementioned was asleep on the floor beside where wilbur was stood.

Wilbur left after helping put charlie to sleep which was relatively easy, he just had to place her onto one side of the bed, without waking her up. Phil layed in the bed next to charlie and quickely fell asleep, if no one else was coming tommorow he would have happily slept for the whole of the next day.

A/n: do not sexualize this !!!

***

It was early morning when charlie woke up, light beaming through the windows, She was careful to not wake up philza, who during the night had managed to bring charlie in for a hug, leaving her head layed on his chest and his arm draped over her.

She carefully laid his arm on the bed beside him and rolled out of bed, opening the door quietly and sliding out the room, she walked towards the big moving box that had taken her and wilbur up to Phil's room last night.

From what charlie heard there  would be more people coming today, according to tommy and tubbo, George's boyfriend would be coming too, his name was dream, charlie had to wonder why alot of wilburs friends had such peculiar names.

The moving box dinged and the two metal doors opened for her, she walked towards the lounge area, where a small backpack of her toys sat beside the sofa, charlie sat down cross-legged on the floor, she unzipped the bag and started to push small cars along the floor.

A/n: I'm not sure what 3 year olds play with, dont kill me lmao

Tommy was the first to wake up, dragging an extremely tired tubbo with him.

"why do we have to wake up so early no one else is awake" toby whined while tommy pulled him out of the elevator and into the hall leading to the sitting room (or living room/lounge) "because I'm awake now, and I don't want to sit alone for hours until the rest of them wake up" tommy said back to tubbo as they pushed open the door to the main room, "oh- hey charlie how long have you been sat here alone" tommy asked nervously, he didnt think kids that young were alowed to be left alone, but charlie was mature for her age, she wouldn't do anything bad... right?