☀️ Chapter 22 ☀️

"Moon kinda got me haha.." Gregory laughed nervously. Sun lifted his hand off of Gregory's face.
"I've put you kids in too much danger." Sun said, looking down. "I'm going to get you home, then I'll find the kids." "You can't do that!" You shout. "Your not safe here, none of us are!" Sun shouted, turning over to you with his hands out in front of him.
You weren't used to Sun raising his voice in an aggressive manor. "If you get us home, the children will have already been killed." Gregory muttered.

Sun lowered his hands and looked away from you.
"What do you mean?" Sun asked, looking at Gregory. "Taking me, (Y/n) and Dylan all home is impossible. That bunny lady will butcher them before you can get us through that door." With those words being said a shiver ran down your spine. "We chose to be here. If anything happens to us that's on us." You heard a voice say. Dylan?

He had woken up, but he wasn't moving. He was just laying down limply over Sun's shoulders.
"Dylan.." Sun mumbled. "I'm feeling better but Im not gonna be able to walk." Dylan mumbled, resting his head on Suns shoulder. "If any of you die.. I won't be able to do this anymore.." Sun said sadly. "There are more kids then just us Sun. Their lives are just as important." Gregory said, approaching sun and reaching out his hand.

"So we have a deal? Remember, this was our decision." You and Dylan nod. Sun stood their for a moment. "I don't.. know if I can.." You all looked at Sun with pleading eyes. "I.. can't be responsible for something like that.. I'll be scrap!" He exclaimed. He's trying so desperately to try and get you to change your mind. He's really not going to change his mind.. You lower your head in disappointment. "But.. if you promise me.." Your head shoots up in Sun's direction.

"Promise me you'll be extra careful." Gregory left his hand out, waiting for Sun to take it. "We promise." You all say in sync. "Then.." Sun takes Gregory's hand. You all smile, even Dylan. "Let's go find those children!" You exclaim. You went back through the giant metal garage-like door into the main lobby. You passed the giant fountain and headed out into the area that you saw first when you arrived.

The main entrance was sitting there from below. "I really could handle this myself." Sun reminded you, locking his eyes onto the exit doors. "We're not going home." Gregory replied. Sun nodded. As you walked along the top area near the elevators you found what looked like a gift shop. "This place is cute." You say, looking through the doorway. "Shouldn't this place be locked?" You ask.

"It was." Gregory replied. "What do you mean it was?" Gregory scratched the back off his head. "I mean.. Freddy and I unlocked it." That's right.. he's friends with Freddy. "Where is he now?" You say, entering the gift shop and taking a small look around. "Beats me, I got this watch though.. but the map is difficult to understand." Gregory said, lifting his arm and reveling a Freddy-shaped watch. 

"Can I see that?" Sun asked, pointing to Gregory's watch. Gregory shrugged then took it off, signaling he didn't really mind. "It says this red-bear icon shows your friend Freddy's location, but he doesn't seem to be on the map." Sun said, rotating his head in confusion. Sun clicked the watches buttons using his knuckles, his fingers were too long so he probably feared he could break the watch.

"Now that I think about it.. do you even have the map?" Sun exclaimed, realizing that something about this faz-map wasn't right. "I didn't realize the map was a physical thing.. I thought it was digital." Gregory replied, taking the watch back from Sun's hands. "Well it's commonly physical, but once you collect a map it's information is also sent straight to your faz-watch." Sun replied. Sun really knows what he's talking about huh?

While Sun and Gregory chatted you decided to wander around the gift shop for a bit. There was a downstairs area, but there was no point going down there. Plus Gregory said he's already explored this place, if there was something you needed he would already have it. There was various plushies and merch spread across the small shop, piñatas, posters, stickers you name it. "Hey, what time is it?" You call out from the gift shop. Sun and Gregory were standing at the entrance, discussing where they should explore next.

"The time is 3:12 am." Sun replied from the doorway. How does he even know that? Is it like a robot thing I don't get? "(Y/n)! Come here!" Gregory called. You hurry over to them and notice Dylan listening in on the conversation as well. "You doing alright?" You ask him. Dylan nods, then shuts his eyes. "Just a bit tired." He responded. That's good. "Looks like we have to go into these elevators and collect a map, once we do that we can start properly searching."