𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

"Moon, are you sure this is okay?" Alaska asked as she met the girl in her living room

"Moon, are you sure this is okay?" Alaska asked as she met the girl in her living room. "I really thought my parents would be out of town still."

"It's totally fine, you know I like a good party." Moon smiled as she pushed her arm slightly. "Plus, it actually works out perfectly. Wyatt's party is here and your parents invite his over for dinner, they'll never know."

"Very true." Alaska agreed, looking around as people around school began to flood in. "I haven't even seen Wyatt yet."

"I saw him in the back talking to Sam." she pointed, making Alaska smile, walking toward the back to look around for the birthday boy. She stumbled across him talked to a boy, stoping to watch but giving them space.

"What are we looking at?" Demetri came up behind her. "Who's that?"

"Kody from math." Alaska whispered back, watching Wyatt rock on his heels awkwardly infront of the brunette, who was sitting on the brick fire pit, leaned back against his palms. "Cute, right?"

"Wyatt? Sure, totally." Demetri agreed, making Alaska look back at him. "What?"

"Nothing." she said back with a shrug of her shoulders, turning to face him fully. "So, are you totally cool with Wyatt, just, going to Prom with the cute guy from math?"

"Well, sure, if he wants to." Demetri shrugged his shoulders in return. "Kody seems like a nice guy."

"Yeah, most people want to date nice people." she said in return with a knowing look. "Wyatt's a nice guy."

"Eli wasn't very nice when you started dating him." he pointed out as she pulled a fair look. "Is he gonna come to this thing?"

"He said he might, hasn't decided yet." She said in return, looking around the yard for any sign of anyone she knew.

"Well, he better. Because he has news." Demetri said in return, making Alaska blink at him suddenly.

"Is he breaking up with me already?" she asked in disbelief.

"What? No!" he gave a crazy look with a shake of his head. "No, no, nothing like that. Should you even be here? You're, like, two days fresh from the hospital."

"Egh." Alaska shrugged, looking at her brace hand. "The sprained one feels better, just a little sore when I go to grab anything. And it's not like i'm gonna throw the broken one around."

Demetri shrugged in return. "Just, be carful."

Alaska smirked his way. "I will."

"So..."Wyatt walked over with a cheeky grin. "I officially have a date to prom."

"He said yes?" she grinned, side hugging Wyatt with her arm that was attached to her good hand.

"So, i'm gonna be fourth wheeling." Demetri said in disbelief. "Yasmine is so gonna leave me for some hot aussie dude."