~whoa!~

"I'm going to have a baby" I whispered as Kim and Kourtney suffocated me with a hug

"What are you going to name them?" Kim said, as they pulled away

"I think I'm going to focus on telling everyone first" I laughed

"This is literally the best day ever!" Kourtney squealed

"Your going to be the best momma" Kim said

"You've been taking care of our kids all these years, now it's time to take care of one of your own" Kourtney said.

We spent about ten minutes in the bathroom talking and I tried to stop myself from crying.
We then went back out to the party as it was slowly winding down. I walked over to where a small crowd were all sitting around a table outside, Khloe, Kendall, Scott, Sebastian, mum, Korey and Kanye are the only ones left along with the kids, everyone else has gone home.

"Where did you guys go?" Kendall said as she spotted us coming over. Kourtney and Kim both looked at me, seeing if I was going to tell everyone, it would be a perfect time as everyone is here, but I haven't told Sebastian, and I'd like to tell him first

"I had a idea for a song, and needed to find a piano and write it down" I said, sitting down next to Sebastian as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Oh. Kadie are you releasing an album or what? All we know at the moment is that you preformed at fall, I texted you the other day and you didn't answer" Scott said

"I texted you too and you didn't answer" Kendall chimed in

"Sorry for not answering but I've got around 700 million texts on my phone at the moment from everyone in my contacts wondering the same thing" I laughed "but yeah I'm releasing music, the first songs going to be released on the first of December, and I'm also filming a music video for thank you next in like two days"

"Oh my god no way!" Khloe squealed, we spent another half hour talking about random topics before all the kids started falling asleep, so everyone decided to go home.

"Congrats you two" I said, pulling kim and Kanye into a hug.

"Thanks Kadie" Kanye said

"Kay can I just have a quick word" Kim said, pulling me aside "so how are you feeling?"

"Like I'm about to throw up"

"But your barley pregnant, you won't have morning sickness yet"

"No, it's just, telling everyone, and trying to sort out my career and everything"

"Kadie, Kadie, Kadie" Kim said cutting off my rambling "look at me, it will be fine, trust me, everything will work it's self out perfectly"

"Thanks" I said, pulling her into a hug,

"So when are you going to tell everyone?"

"I think I'm going to tell Sebastian tonight"

"Well good luck" Kim said, she had such a genuine smile on her face, and she looked almost close to tears

"Thank you Kim" I said, pulling her into another hug, it lasted longer as we both needed it, before we broke apart and then went back to Kanye and Sebastian

"You ready?" Sebastian said, putting an arm around my shoulders and holding my backpack with stuff I brought over earlier in his other hand

"Yeah" I smiled

"Congratulations, we'll see you soon" Sebastian said before we went out the front door and started down the sidewalk.

"So how'd you find today" Sebastian said, as we stumbled slowly down the sidewalk. There was no rush, nowhere we needed to be, it was the first time in a long time that we weren't rushing off somewhere, or doing something, we could just relax and be in each other's presence.

"It was fun, I'm happy for Kim and Kanye, they seam really happy" I said. An upside in living in this gated community is how well everything is kept. The sidewalk is spotless, no rubbish or even leaves, and it's beautifully lit, and all the bushes and trees look really good.

There was silence between us for a moment, as we walked slowly down the path and just listened to the very distance sound of the city, winding down for the night. Sebastian still had his arm around my shoulders, as I held my heels in my hand and Sebastian held my bag.

"I know you said your just tired, but I know you better, there's something wrong" he said after a few moments. I took a breath before talking

"What's your honest opinion on having kids" I said slowly. Sebastian didn't speak for a moment, thinking, he then licked his lips before continuing

"I want them, whenever ever your ready, and as many as your willing to have, weather that be none, one or ten" he said, of course we've already had conversation about kids, any normal married couple has, but this was different, I could tell by the glint in his eyes that he was passionate about it.

"Really?" I said, a small smile overtaking my face.

"Of course, I've already got a few names picked out and everything"

"Yeah?" I said, looking up at him, as we slowly came to a stop and turned to face each other.

"Yeah, ok so my initials are S.S, and yours and all your sisters are K.K, so if we were to continue that tradition for a girl, Sadie" he said. He had his arms wrapped gently around my waist as he looked down at me, I had my hands holding onto the edges of Sebastians suit jacket he had given to me before we left.
"And if it's a boy, either Samuel or Stephen"

"I love them" I said, pulling him down and kissing him.

"Why the sudden interest?" He said after a few moments. I took a breath and waited for a second

"I'm pregnant" I said, looking up at him, waiting for his reaction. His face was blank for a second, as I held my breath. Before his face broke into a massive smile.

"Your pregnant?" He said. And I nodded my head slowly "your pregnant" he said again.
"Your pregnant!" He said, picking me up and swinging me around. "Your pregnant!" He said spinning me around as I laughed.

"Oh my god" he breathed out, setting me down.
I could see tears in his eyes, he looked beyond happy

"We're gonna have a baby" he said, putting a hand on my stomach. As a year trickled down his face

"Whoa!" He yelled into the night "W-when did you find out?"

"This morning"

"That's why you were acting off. Oh my god, I'm so happy" he said, picking me up and swinging me around again, before lifting me up bridal style

"Put me down" I laughed

"Nope, from now on, I'm carrying you everywhere doll" he said as he started waking down the street to our house.

10 votes for the next update