20

6:32 PM - FOUR SEASONS HOTELATLANTA, GEORGIA

6:32 PM -
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

6:32 PM - FOUR SEASONS HOTELATLANTA, GEORGIA

"Aight, get ready, I'm on my way." Alyssa whispered into the phone before hanging up. She looked down at Kaizier who was sleeping peacefully, his head snuggled into her neck and his arms wrapped around her waist.

She began to sneakily lift his arm from her stomach, biting her lip nervously and sliding from out of the bed. She didn't want to wake him up.

"Baby, don't go," Kaizier whispered softly, eyes fluttering open. "Where you goin ma ma?"

Alyssa smiled, leaning down and kissing his forehead. "I have an appointment, Kaizier. I'll be back later okay? Probably at like 11:00 or something.

"11?!" Kaizier quickly sat up. His hair was mushed against his head on the side he was sleeping on. He adorably rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Alyssa bruh, where the fuck are you going?"

"Kaizier." Alyssa straight faced him, getting out of the bed.

Kaizier watched her, smiling at the sight of her. Her natural hair was curly and in a bun. She was of course naked, but Kaizier just liked her to sleep like that. So she did. Her subtle breasts softly bounced and he bit his lip looking at her cellulite on her thighs and her ass.

"Ion want you ta go." Kaizier huffed, flopping back onto the bed.

"Well I am!" Alyssa yelled from the bathroom, washing her face and brushing her teeth. About ten minutes later, she came from out the bathroom.

He watched as she made her way towards her suitcase. She grabbed a black tee-shirt and PrettyLittleThing sweatpants before grabbing her chanel slides and slipping them on.

"Why yeen puttin on no bra and panties, bruh?" Kaizier mugged her, "What nigga you goin' ta fuck?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes, grabbing her bonnet. She took her hair out the bun before throwing her bonnet on top. She grabbed her purse and then made her way over to Kaizier. She gripped his chin, leaning down and connecting their lips.