Magic, fate call it what you wish

"Hello again Angel."

"How the blood hell are you alive! You were just extremely dead!"

"For centuries now. Come." I chuckle softly at that. He offers me his hand which I gladly take and stand up but a wave of dizziness causes me to stumble. Elijah then picks me up bridal style. I cant help but notice his pleasant aroma. I could stay here forever. I close my eyes in complete content with this moment. 

"When was the last time you ate or drank something?"

"I had a glass of champaign at the masquerade ball before I got doppelnapped." 

"I hardly think that counts as food." I shrug and feel the wind go by quickly accompanied by a whooshing sound. Elijah sets me down on my feet gently and I open my eyes. I am standing on the passenger side of a black car. Elijah puts his hand in his suit pocket and looks confused. 

"Did those delinquents takes my keys," He looks me in the eye with an irritated expression. I keep eye contact as I reach into my bra and hand him his key. He takes it from my hand and looks at me questionably  I shrug. 

When he continues looking at me questionably I go off on a tangent. "What? I had to find someway to get my sister and her Salvawhores to leave, and this dress doesn't have pockets! Plus Damon stole my favorite clutch!" I throw my hands in the air in irritation of the last 24 hours. I hear a small chuckle and spin back around since I was walking around like a mad women. Elijah is standing next to the open passenger door with a smirk. I then walk towards the car and get into the passenger seat. Elijah closes the door softly. I then flip open the overhead mirror and Elijah is in the drivers seat seemly a second after closing my door. Stupid vampire zooming. I look into the mirror and see a big ass trail of dry blood on the top of my head. It goes from my left eyebrow to all in my matted hair. "I look like a damn bat flew in my hair and bit a chunky out of my head in the process." I start trying to look for the bobby pins in my matted hair. 

"Why did you stay?" 

" I was going to try to bury you. You can see how miserably I failed at that." I say then send him a smile. As I continue trying to fix my hair as best as possible. 

" Burying me wasn't your burden to bere. Why not just go with your sister and as you call them Salvawhores." I giggle softly.

"I dont know. You were... kind to me." I say for lack of a better explanation. I mean he said he dreamed of me then kissed my neck, caressed my cheek. Called me angel multiple times, gave me his blood putting me in a trance, then killed the man that used me as a juice box, all this happening in a few minutes. The best I could come up with is nice. Good job Eva. 10 out of 10. "I felt that you didn't deserve to rot in some creepy house." I find a booby pin but there is hair wrapped around it so I cant pull it out.

"Here allow me."  I nod and turn my body facing my window and learn back over the center consol. He then starts unraveling the hair around the bobby pin then I hear it drop into one of the cup holders. This continues for about 10 minutes. I don't understand how I can be so comfortable around him. I usually hate anyone in my bubble for longer then a hug expectually men. I feel as though I have nothing to hide while in his presence. It is a very comfortable silence throughout.   

"All finished." I turn toward him.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that."