seven.

once finn's party was over, i headed over to gaten and joes dorm. i congratulated finn once more before leaving, not bothering to say bye to his guest.

" did you like finn's song? " joe asked gaten and i.

" i did. i really did. " i replied smiling. " it's a cute song. usually he writes sex songs but i guess he's really in love with this girl. "

" yeah it's weird. she's weird. " gaten spoke.

" what do you mean? " joe said confused.

" she was being bitchy to taylor and just acted weird the whole night. " gaten exclaimed.

" what? she was rude to you? " joe asked me.

" yeah but i put her in her place. well i tried to but finn stopped me. " i admitted. " i didn't want to cause anything on his big night so i walked away. "

i didn't know if i should bring up what i heard.. i didn't need anyone thinking im lying but then again, finn and i just became friends again. i don't want to see him hurt.

the last thing i wanted for finn was for him to get played and embarrassed. that girl did not care for him. it bothered me enough that she had the same name as my little sister.

" earth to midget? " gaten said waving his hand in front of my face.

" huh? " i replied coming back to reality. " sorry i was thinking. "

" your always zoning out. is that healthy? " joe laughed.

" i have no idea but i'd probably be dead if it was a bad thing. " i joked.

" i mean if you were to zone out while crossing the street when your not supposed to- " gaten was trying to say before joe stopped him.

" dude just shut up. " he chuckled. " we don't need to scare the girl now. "

" your an idiot gaten " i laughed hard.

when we made it inside, i instantly took off my heels. my feet felt like i had been walking for 7 hours. i slowly but surely made it over to the couch and laid down.

" my feet are killing me. " i groaned. " i'm never wearing heels again. "

suddenly my head started to hurt. really bad. it wasn't a headache, it was like someone was constantly hitting my head with something. i moaned in pain, tears coating my eyes.

i grabbed my head while scrunching my eyes.

then suddenly it stopped.

i opened my eyes and looked up to see that nobody was in the kitchen or the living room. everything was silent. no movement was being made in the house. everything was literally silent like nobody was here.

" joe? " i called out quietly.

no answer.

" gaten? "

no answer.

what the fuck