4

"I'm going to attend class with him?" Jeongin asked looking at Chan who smiled with a soft nod.

"Yes, Hyunjins requested you accompany him." He said as the Jeongin looked over at the prince who smiled as he leaned back in his seat. "You'll be with him from six am to five pm, after that you'll be free to do as you wish." Chan informed.

Hyunjin tilted his head to the side, watching Jeongin nod as he bit his lip, thinking for a few moments.

He couldn't help but notice how cute he looked like that.

"I'll do it." Jeongin said as he looked up at Chan who gave a slow nod, glancing over at Minho who visibly tensed at hearing that. "Right, I'll have someone send you the schedule." Chan said as he cleared his throat, looking Jeongin who nodded as he bowed to him.

"Right, well guess we should start." Hyunjin said as he shot up from his seat, rushing over and wrapping an arm around the younger before leading him out of the room shutting the door behind. Chan was silent for a good moment, looking over at Jisung who glanced at Minho.

"Did something happen between you and Jeongin?" He asked looking at Minho who took a deep breath as he looked down at the floor.

"I'm an asshole of a brother, that's for sure." Minho muttered as he shook his head. Guilt and shame burried in his chest as he wallowed in it. Chan nodded, understanding how the other felt; he had been there countless time as well. It especially wasn't easy when your brother was a rebellious teenager who was known for his trouble making and snarky comments.

"I don't know whether to play the part of older brother, or general." Minho admitted.

"I'm scared everyday I become more like my father was." Minho shivered, a pit of disgust in his stomach at speaking those words.

"Your not your father." Jisung spoke up as he looked at the elder who gave a sad laugh. "I feel like I have been." He muttered with a frown.

"Minho." Chan said as he sat up straight, giving a stern look to the general who lifted his head. "Jeongin loves you, your his brother. You aren't your father." Chan assured, watching the generals head lower once again as he nodded.

"Yes your Majesty."

°°°

"Do you need anything?" Hyunjin asked looking at Jeongin who shook his head as he folded his hands in his lap.

"No I'm good." He stated as he looked down at the floor. Hyunjin hummed as he joined him on the couch in private family room, that no one ever entered unless urgent.

A perfect getaway in his opinion.

"Does it still hurt?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at the bruise. Jeongin shook his head; though Hyunjin knew it was a lie he decided not to push the topic further, knowing it was still sensitive to the other boy. He wouldn't over pass boundaries I it made Jeongin uncomfortable, it was the last thing he wanted.

Jeongin cleared his throat as he lifted his head for a mere second before lowering it again.

"Do uh..you and Chan fight alot?" He asked looking over at Hyunjin who snorted as he took a sip of water. "Of course we do. I don't think we could be considered sibling if we didn't." Hyunjin answered as he looked at Jeongin who nodded softly. His eyes trailed over the younger, noticing how he bit his lip as he  furiously blinked, which only meant one thing.

"Chan and I fought a lot because I didn't want anything to do with all of this royalty shit after our parents passed away." Hyunjin admitted as he looked out of the window, staring at the white clouds slowly drifting in the blue hue behind them. "I hated that I had to act perfect, to smile for the camera and be what everyone else wanted me to be."