CHAPTER 25

Anika's pov

"Ma tumahre bete aur tumahri bahu aur hone waali bahu aa gaye",Yash says dramatically his one arm around my shoulder and other around Arshi's shoulder .
[Trans:Mom you both sons and your daughter-in-law and to be daughter -in-law came back]

We were finally back in India after staying in London for 2 months . And it was also 1 month to the day I told Kabir my past . At first I was scared that our relationship wouldn't be like before I told him the truth .

But I was so wrong . Mine and Kabir's relationship became strong day by day and is still becoming strong .
Even Yash and I became more close to each other . And Arshi became close to Kabir and Yash .

"Hands of my wife",Kabir says .

"Hands of my fiancé",Jay says .

And they both yanked away his arms around my and Arshi's shoulder .

"Possessive much huh they are my bhabhi's ",Yash says .

Kabir and Jay glared at him .

"Hey bhagwan ghar mai aake 5 min nai huye aur tumhara shuru ho gaya",chachi says .
[Trans:Oh god you haven't stepped foot in this house for 5 minutes and you guys already started]

"Pallavi yeh log kabhi nai sudhrenge",Ma says .
[Trans:Pallavi they will never learn]

"Yeh toh sahi kaha aapne bhabhi",chachi says .
[Trans:you are right sister-in-law]

"Okay anyways welcome back my children",Papa says and pats the four of our heads lovingly.

"Welcome back ",chacha says and pats 4 of our heads lovingly too .

"Bhaiya's bhabhi's what have you brought for me",It was Rohan .

"They came now only let them sit first",chachi says smacking his head.

We all went to the living room and sat on the sofa .

After telling them about our stay in London Rohan says .

"Now toh you guys show what have you bought for us you didn't sent anything with Jay bhai",Rohan says .

"Okay wait let me bring the suitcase",I say getting up .

Yash and Kabir helped me bring the suitcase in the living room . We have filled 2 suitcases with the things we purchased when Jay was also in London but then me , Kabir , Yash and Arshi shopped again before coming back to India hence adding 1 more suitcase .

We gave away the things which we brought for everyone. I , Kabir , Yash , Jay and Arshi have brought something for everyone .

"Dang we didn't even purchased this much when we went to London",Rishi says .

"You are right thankyou guys",Naksh says .

There was still few things left they were for Hemant mama (mother's brother) , Geeta mami (mama's wife), Nikita and Rashi . For Rakesh mama, Seema mami , Ishani and Aarna .

The gifts for Ishika , Naina , Karan , Anuj and Laksh were in my and Kabir's suitcase .

"You all must be hungry dinner is ready",Ma said .

"I need to go home",Arshi says .

"Don't worry Arshi I already talked with your parents you will have dinner here and Jay will drop you after dinner",Chachi says .

"And yes don't be nervous when you meet them we have talked with your family",chacha says .

We all then went and had a family dinner finally after 2 months.