Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Elina's PoV~

We sat in a room where Kakashi was resting in. I was eating riceballs that Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter, gave us and she was also kind enough to give Happy a fish which he happily nibbled on it. I let him sit on my lap and nibble on his precious fish. Then, Kakashi then sat up and rubbed his head.

"Sensei, you really need to be careful using your Sharingan." Sakura said as Kakashi grunted.

"I guess so. Anyways, I have to go straight to the point. Remember that I said that Zabuza's dead?" He asked then the group around me looked at him confused. Wait, didnt Kakashi say something about those guys with the mask disposes their target right there right now?

"So, your saying that he's alive?" Happy asked before I could say anything. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at Happy then nodded.

"B-but, thats impossible! You checked his pulse and you said he's dead!" Sakura exclaimed.

"That needle in the neck is not enough to kill someone it only caused a temporary death. Also, the Hunter Nin should have disposed of Zabuza's body right there and right now." Kakashi said and I continued on listening to them while eating my rice balls.

"So he's on Zabuza's side...." I heard Sasuke mutter to himself.

"Yes. I will train you guys later for our battle with Zabuza and probably the Hunter Nin." Then suddenly, a kid named Inari began screaming at us that we are going to die if we dont go back where we came from. Well buddy, I cant go back where I came from. The portal that I came in was nowhere to be found after I went in. I'm still working on how me and Happy are going back to Fiore. I was lost in thought that all I hear from Naruto and Inari are just gibberish. The sound of the door slamming made me slightly jump and snap back to reality.

"But, Kakashi-sensei. How can you train us if your like that?" Sakura asked and Kakashi chuckled. He pointed to the other side of the room and it was some wooden crutches.

"Mind if I borrow those?" Kakashi asked Tsunami who nodded with a smile. Then Kakashi looked at me with seriousness. "Elina. How did you defeat Zabuza's clones that easily? And how did you make jutsus without forming handsigns?" His students then also looked at me, eager to know what I am going to say.

"Actually he wasnt that strong as you said. I mean, Elina and her sister Erza have dealt way more stronger guys or things than him." Happy said nonchalantly making them look at him shocked.

"Like what?" I then put a finger on my lip and think.

"Well, lets see.... Ah! Happy, remember the day me and Erza finally came back from an S-ranked job?" Everyone's eyes widend and they gasped.

"Y-you've been in an S-rank mission?!"

"Yeah, though I didnt do much. I just helped Erza-nee slay the mountain sized beast a bit. Oh! I have the picture of the horn that we got as a souvenir for slaying the beast." I handed Kakashi the group around me scrambled and surrounded Kakashi to look at the picture. They're eyes were wide as saucers and jaws were wide open.

"T-this is the horn of the beast that you guys slew?!"

"That horn is at least 30 feet!"(Idk exactly how big the horn that Erza got in Episode 5 so I just put random xD )

"Are you an S-ranked ninja?!" Naruto screamed right in my face. I sweatdropped and pushed his face away with my finger.

"I'm not a ninja, I'm a wizard. And I'm not an S-rank yet. Master Makarov hasnt chosen the candidates for the test to become an S-rank wizard yet."