EIGHTY 🌸

"ARE YOU awake?" I whispered into the dreary darkness

"ARE YOU awake?" I whispered into the dreary darkness. A draught howled between the gaps in the timber frames and the whole stable shook tempestuously. I was frightened it was about to fall down on us, it was surely old enough to.

"Yeah." He replied, without turning around to face me but he moved, curling himself up more.

"I can't sleep." The cold was seeping into my clothes, making them feel thinner than they actually were and from the warmest lungs came the whitest clouds with each breath I took. I shuffled closer to him and melted my body into his to share his warmth.

I listened to his breathing and felt a certain calmness spread through me. Like suddenly the storms were silent because he was here, with me.

"Why are you shaking?" He asked.

"It's so cold." I wasn't shaking, I was shivering. The coldness of the night had stolen the last whispers of heat from my bones.

He rolled over to face me and wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my skin but my clothes were wet from the humid air and they clung to every bit of me.

"I know one way we could get warm."

"How?" He pushed his hips into me and his erection pressed into my leg. It felt like a hot joystick pressing into my thigh. Was he turned on right now?

I swallowed, "you have an erection." He thrust his hips into me and smiled sloppily.

"Can you blame me, your body is all over mine and you're fucking hot Fearne. Touch it." He smirked.

"W-what?" I tried to move away but he grabbed my hand and put it over his sweatpants. It did that little pumpy action were it moves itself against my hand and I gasped.

"I'm all yours baby, touch me." His hand rested on top of mine, it was warm and smooth. He used his hands to move mine up and down his shaft on the outside of his pants. "Go ahead." He encouraged, accompanied by a head nod.

He lifted his hand, giving me over the control. Something I had never had before, I was nervous, completely lacking in confidence. He offered another encouraging head nod and very sheepishly I pulled it out. Arlo wasn't wearing any boxer shorts which made things easier.

He lay back holding an interested expression on his face, he wanted to see what I would do.

The truth is, I wanted to feel brave enough to touch him. I wanted to just go for it and touch him like he touches me but he was filled with confidence and I was filled with awkwardness.

I couldn't just undress him and kiss him and whisper filthy things to him and with every movement I made on his dick I had to keep looking at him to check I was doing things right even though he had only just showed me how.

"That's it, nice and slow." The desire in his voice was like the crackle of a burning flame, it heated me. He rolled his hips to match the movement of my hands and he closed his eyes, enjoying it.