•Galaxia's Guardian•

Solar as Erza :>

3rd P.O.V.

         "Find the person who brought an ore to Teyvat" Mitsuki ordered to a girl with red hair styled in pigtails, her red sword on her back while her armor ready. "Of course, I won't disappoint you" she disappeared. Mistuki sighed when Riku entered, "What's the problem this time?" Riku asked while Mitsuki looked at his little brother. "I just heard that Y/N jumped down to Teyvat and someone brought an ore to Teyvat" he sighed.

          "You sent Solar for that mission, you know you could've had sent Frost or Gia" he matter of factly said. "I know but Solar was the one to report me about the ore" he stated and Riku just hummed. "We'll just wait for her report then" Riku walked away to go back to his room.

Your P.O.V.

         Me and Aether went to do our commissions and our last commission will be at Stormbearer mountain, we were walking and climbing just to go there. "Stop immediately" someone behind us said. We turned around when I saw Solar, I started to pale like my soul just came out. "L-Lady-" she started off but I cut her off with a 'don't expose me, I didn't tell my identity to them yet' glare, she seemed to get the message and she straightened her posture.

         She looked at Aether with accusing face, I know where this is going. "Are you the one who brought the ore of Galaxia here?" she asked. "No, Y-Y/N gave me the ore" he stuttered, he looked at me for help. I sighed and just looked at Solar. "M'lady, you... brought the ore here" she said, I just nodded and she started saying her apologies to Aether. "What are you to M'lady?" she asked.

           "I'm her.. f-friend" Aether said but with a slight hesitation, does he not want me to be friends with him. "I, Solar, apologize for accusing such friend of M'lady here, I must go now, I apologize too for I interfere your work" she then left. Probably, she will report to Mitsuki. "Are we not friends, Aether? You seemed hesitant to tell that to Solar" I said, a bit of sadness. "I- It's not like that, you are my friend" he stated. "Then why did you sound like you don't want to say it?" I lowered my head and felt arms around me. "I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings in a way" he whispered in my ear, I hugged him back.

          We went to the mountain and saw one abyss mage, a mitachurl holding a shield, a pyro and electro bow user hillichurls and some hillichurls. Aether started attacking the hillichurls, I went behind the mitachurl and started slashing it until it turned letting uts shield face me. Turn to ashes. I destroyed its shield and I step away. Im ready to use my charge attack, I hooked the mitachurl making it stunned then I spinned for a circular slash then a last slash with me going forward. (Inspired by Ruby's skill in ML)

         Aether was trying to destroy the shield of  a hydro abyss mage with the power of anemo. You can't move. The abyss mage was frozen and I turned around nodding to Aether to finish it. Using his anemo burst creating a tornado. The abyss mage urned into ashes, I looked at Aether to see some bruises from fighting hillichurls and water droplets from the abyss mage. He immediately sat down panting, I walked infront of and stabbed my scythe beside him which made him flinch. Illuminate. Aether's wounds started healing, I used the moon's other move, a healing skill. Paimon was mesmerized by Aether's fast healing while Aether sat there trying to process what happened.

           We went back to Katherine to get our reward after getting bombarded with questions earlier. We went to Good Hunters to eat lunch, Aether went to order our food while me and Paimon sat down. The food came and we started eating until we got interrupted by a brunette with red bunny looking headband slamming her hands to our table. "Traveller, we need your help" she said, does she not know I'm here.

-In Galaxia-

3rd P.O.V.

        "So who brought it there" Mistuki asked Solar. "It was M'lady, who brought it there" she said. Mitsuki sighed and dismissed Solar, Solar disappeared and went to Solaria which it's in the left side of Galaxia. Riku snickered hearing his little sister brought it there.

○○○○○○○○○●•●○○○○○○○○

Solar
About Y/N

M'lady is very considerate towards stuff sometimes spoiling the triplets who guard the north. M'lady treats is well and getting angry if someone bullied us. I will do anything for Galaxia and M'lady because it is what I was meant to be.

——————————●♡●——————————

Turn to ashes- is the power of the sun which she can destroy a Mitachurl's shield and Cryo abyss mage shield in seconds. The name of the skill is Sun's fire.

You can't move/ Freezing Moon- a skill that makes everything that you slash freeze and the time limit will be 1 minute.

Illuminate/ Moon's healing- it can heal any injury even if you are blind or mute.