Part 7

You woke up to still being in the high chair as the three babysitters sat on the couch. You started crying again, feeling neglected, and wanted Sanzu to return.

That's when the front door opened. The babysitters sprung up in a panic.

"I thought you said they wouldn't be back for another hour," one said in a panicked voice while the other looked like they were about to cry.

You paid no mind to them; you just started to cry louder while trying to get out of the seat. One of the girls approached you, picked you up, and rocked you, trying to get you to calm down before whoever came into the room.

As she rocked you, you tried to push your way out of her grip until you saw a familiar face when you glanced over her shoulder.

"Rin," you said while crying and making grabby hands. (Sanzu is going to have two things he's mad about now: those babysitters and your first word 😂)

Rindo pointed his gun at the girls. While she fainted from fear, dropping you in the process, causing you to cry even louder. Rindo picked you up and took you to another room.

"Uncle Rindo's going to go Deal with something real quick, but then I'll be right back," he said as he left you in the room.

You could hear the loud noise from the living room but faintly since you were still too focused on screaming and crying to make out what was happening.

————————-

A little later, Sanzu came rushing into the room, picked you up, and hugged you.

"Are you little Haruka okay?" Sanzu said while looking at the bruise on your head from when you were dropped.

He looked at the bruise and gritted his teeth at the thought of those girls hurting his baby. He took you out of the room and back to the living room, where the three girls were tied up and badly bruised. You saw Rindo sitting on a chair in the living room.

"Rin," you said while putting your hands out towards his, trying to get him to carry you.

Sanzu laughed loudly, causing Rindo to flinch as Sanzu set you down. Then, Sanzu proceeded to tackle Rindo and tie him up alongside 'the babysitters.'

Authors notes 📝

I hope you liked it ☺️

Random question 😁⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

How many pillows do you sleep with? I sleep with nine, and I was watching TikTok, and now I think I'm weird for having so many.