26

Y/N POV

I let out a small yelp of surprise when I found myself suddenly pinned to the bed by Taylor, who straddled my waist and held my wrists down on either side of me. Her hair was tousled and her lips were swollen, but fuck she looked so good.

The smirk on her face combined with the fire in her blue eyes made me gulp as I eagerly awaited her next move. 

"You have no idea how many times I've thought about this." She rasped, leaning down and gently biting my ear. "Not just you making me feel good, but me making you feel good. Mmm... see this is where you find out I like to top just as much as I like to bottom."

The air in my lungs seemed to all but disappear when I heard her say that, and she definitely  caught onto it. I hadn't really realized it until this moment, but it appeared that my ears, neck, and jaw were my weak spots. Judging by how easy it was for all of my power and control to transfer to Taylor, she was aware of it too. 

"I'm gonna make you beg just like you did to me." She sucked on my pulse point, and I swear my eyes rolled back so far I saw my brain. "I'm gonna tease you until you're an adorable, desperate little mess, pleading for relief..."

"Fuck." I hissed, clenching my jaw in a weak attempt to contain all of the noises threatening to escape me.

Taylor pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes, smirk still very much present on her face. "Something wrong, Sweetheart? You're more quiet than normal."

I wanted to respond, but the ability to form words was beyond me. All I could do was lie there, panting helplessly, hoping she'd have mercy on me and give me the relief I craved so deeply. My cock had never been as hard as it was right now, and it was actually beginning to hurt a little.

"I'm sure we can change that." Taylor pecked my lips before returning to her previous position, but a little lower. She began doing exactly what I had done to her: kissing and biting my skin as she made her way down my neck, to my chest, stomach.

I was so aroused just by the feeling of her mouth on my throat and collar bones I was worried I might blow my load before she'd have the chance to even get me fully naked. Thankfully I was given a brief distraction when Taylor stopped at my scars and met my eyes. There was a soft, loving smile on her lips that made my heart melt. 

She tenderly ran her hands along the length of them, before pressing little kisses onto them. "These are perfect."

My scars had always been sort of confusing for me. I would go through periods where I was ashamed of how prominent they were and want to hide them, and then go through periods where I wanted to display them to the world so that everyone who saw them could look at my body and know that it was okay to be that way.

Taylor made me feel far less ashamed just by giving me that little moment, and I was forever grateful. 

She continued to make her way down my body, now having reached my abs, which she didn't hesitate to tease with her mouth and hands. "Soccer does you good, doesn't it?" The blond giggled. 

After she was satisfied, she resumed her movements, finally reaching my pants. There was a very big, noticeable bulge in my jeans, which the singer ghosted her fingertips over.

"Mmm...what do we have here?"

I shivered and sucked in a breath through my teeth, wishing I could put up more of a fight, but knowing there really wasn't even a point in trying. Taylor was already enjoying herself far too much, and honestly, so was I. 

"May I?" She asked, smiling up at me, her fingers hooked under the waistband. 

Nodding eagerly, I watched her undo the button and zipper before pulling my pants off, and setting them on the floor. The only thing I was left wearing were my white Calvins, which did literally nothing to hide my raging boner, or the large wet spot where precum had gathered and soaked into the fabric.

"Oh my sweet boy..." She murmured. "You're leaking." Taylor pulled off my boxers, causing my cock to fling back and slap my stomach. She bit her lip when she saw my exposed dick, long, hard, thick, and heavy.

"How you manage to hide this in your soccer shorts is beyond me." She chuckled, and I managed to form a response.

"Me too, honestly."

"Fuck, look at how big you are..."

My dick twitched under her gaze, and the popstar laughed. "Someone's desperate. Perhaps I shouldn't make you wait any longer, what do you think? Do you want my mouth on your cock, honey?"

Again, I nodded eagerly, mouth far too dry and breathing far too ragged to muster a verbal response. 

"I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you tell me what you want, baby boy."

My eyes widened in surprise at the words coming out of her mouth, and I became impossibly more turned on. "P-please touch me...please...let me feel your mouth on me...please."

Taylor smirked, just barely playing with my balls with a few fingers. "Please what, baby?"

I swallowed, totally at a loss for what she wanted me to say. "Uh..."

"Hmm?" She asked. "Please what?"

And then it dawned on me, and I swear my dick could have exploded from how aroused I was. "Please, Mommy."

Her smirk grew wider. "Good boy."

Without warning, she was taking my length into her mouth and throat, effectively rendering me completely powerless. I tossed my head back against the pillows and arched my back, resisting the urge to thrust into her mouth. My hands  were gripping the sheets and my hips were trembling.

I definitely wasn't going to last as long as I wanted to, but at this point I didn't care. I needed to cum so badly.

After taking all of me into her throat, Taylor pulled back up and licked her lips, spit and precum running down her chin and the underside of my erection. She wrapped her lips around the tip and swirled her tongue along the nerve endings under the red, swollen head.

"Oh god!" I whimpered, wondering how something could feel so fucking good. "Nughh...right there...right there."

Taylor was now alternating between sucking the tip, slurping at my entire shaft, and gently playing with my balls. There were so many different sensations all at once, I could barely keep my eyes open or my mouth shut.

Moans and groans were pouring from my lips, and I was officially a desperate, begging mess, just like how Taylor had promised she'd make me. "Please more...please let me cum Mommy. Please- I need it so bad!"

The blue eyed woman hummed with the tip of my cock between her lips, and it sent vibrations all the way to my balls, causing the familiar feeling of warmth to begin pooling in the pit of my stomach. I knew it would only be a matter of moments before I would be unable to hold back my orgasm.

"I'm so close..." I panted. "I'm gonna cum...fuck you're gonna make me cum!"

Taylor switched to using her hands to jerk me off, all the while whispering filthy things to me. "That's it baby...oh yeah, I bet that feels so good, doesn't it? You like having Mommy's hands on your cock? Yeah? Mmm...just like that baby boy. Cum for Mommy, sweetheart. Be a good boy and cum for Mommy. Make a mess..."

There was no way I could stop myself after that, and I moaned loudly, my grip on the sheets tightening as I emptied my balls all over my legs, stomach, and Taylor's hands. There was so much of it, it felt like I came for a solid minute before I finally stopped.

Taylor didn't stop stroking me until I was finished, and we were both catching our breath.

"You were so good for Mommy, darling. Do you feel better?"

My face flushed red from embarrassment at having been so easily dominated, but I nodded nonetheless. "Yeah."

She grinned and licked my cum off her fingers. "Good, because I'm not quite done yet."

And just like that, my dick was rock hard again.