Chapter 22 - the next morning

The door burst open revealing Stephanie and she ran over to me with tears in her eyes

" are you crying for me? " I asked cockily and heard her scoff.

" you're so stupid! " she said hitting me and I dramatically winced.

" now get off you're squishing the girls " I said and she quickly moved and looked at the girls.

" who is she? " she asked handing me the bag.

" the person who kidnapped me said she's from my eggs, i don't know for sure though so we need to take a dna test " I said looking at the girls who were watching tv.

They had just finished eating not too long ago.

" what the hell.. do you know who kidnapped you? " she asked angrily.

" watch your language and i know what he looks like but I don't personally know him " I said seriously.

" we need to get you out of here " she said.

" well for one i'm in immense pain so let me just get through the night here " I said yawning.

" I'm so sorry " she said which confused me.

" why are you apologizing? " I asked.

" because I wasn't here with you like I should've been and I couldn't protect you both like I should've. " she said wiping her eyes.

" this is not your fault and don't ever think it is, who would've thought this would happen " I said.

Well this early at least..

" come here " I said waving her over and she got closer so I whispered in her ear.

" I have a hidden house that nobody can find, us four are going to go there and it's not in this country " I said and she moved away.

" okay " she said and the door opened again this time revealing diana.

" my baby! " she said running up to me and kissed my forehead.

" okay that's gross " I said wiping it off.

" and that's homophobic " she said.

" me? homophobic? never in a million years plus i like women myself " I said proudly.

" did you tell anyone else? " i asked looking at them both and they shook their head no.

" I'll tell you what I just told her " I said and waved diana over.

After I told her she nodded.

" who is this? " she asked looking at Nyla.

" her supposed daughter from her eggs " Stephanie said and i nodded.