chapter 39"I said strip Wife"

Hello.

I just wanna say, this chapter will contain grammatical mistakes as well as spelling mistakes too.

English isn't. MY first language nor this chapter is edited. So please adjust a bit.

A long chapter ahead.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

"Let's go back to our room wife"

His words still rang in my ears and I still feel like blushing. My whole face turn red and eyes without my permission goes to him who said the shameless words to me.

My husband.

There he was driving looking straight toward the road. Currently we are returning back home after a long day.

When he said those words I thought he was serious about canceling the plan but as soon as I looked into his eyes after hearing him graoning he stooped and said those words.

I was about to protest but he himself said

"Let's go back to our room wife, or stop be before I go further"

I was quick enough to pull back myself after hearing that. Sure that made him angry or disappointed somewhere because he let out a sigh just then but I was so afraid and shy to say anything.

And I think he Still is angry somewhere because of his look he is giving. He didn't Said anything to me but now I have spend enough time with him to predict a little about him.

I was in my thoughts when he stooped the car, I looked outside only to see a small restaurant there which wasn't crowded much. Soon the door which was my side open up and I walk out holding my husband's hand which was warm against my cold one.

"Let's have dinner itself"

He said and lead me in still Holding my hand. When we entered I saw around to see the interior was breathtaking with golden touch up. And to the top of it the dim light because of evening was illuminating the whole area beautifully.

He lead me to a corner table where wasn't anyone eles other then us. I sat on the window seat and he to my surprise sit beside me not on the other chair.

He took the menu in his hand and I just sat there looking at him who was looking inside the menu soo keenly.

Soon a waiter approached us and asked about our order. And then only my dear husband looked at me raising his eye brows.

Not understanding what he meant I too raised my eye brows at him to which he shoot his head with a little smile making me more confuse. The waiter there too smile at this making me confuse more.

"What do you want to eat wife?"

He said and there only I understood what he meant. Being embarrassed I murmured

"Whatever you like"

He nodded his head and looked up at the waiter and looked at my hand. He smiled but still I don't like his ignorance toward me. Now I started to like his attention on me a bit that his this attitude didn't suit well with me.

He was again looking at the menu when he got a call. Picking the CALL he ordered our dinner which unfortunately wasn't upto my likes and to my health too.