Chapter 8 My dummy

Sunoo was only chilling around watching television waiting for Ni-ki  feeling a little bit irritated because he's still not coming back and the sun had already set down a few hours ago. He thought they could have a  proper dinner together but, they didn't. It's a bummer how he prepared a very special dinner meal for the two of them because he feels like they're starting to get along these past few days.

A knock on the door along with a loud cry from the room made Sunoo turned the TV off. He checked Niko first who had just got woken up and bring it with him to open the door.

" Who could it might be? "  Sunoo whispered to himself. Ni-ki is not the type to knock, he had keys to himself and will just usually use it and directly enter inside.

" Sunoo? "

" S-sunghoonie hyung."

Suprised, Sunoo didn't know what to
say next. It's unexpected, very unexpected. He didn't know Ni-ki and Sunghoon we're maybe this close that the older visits him. Back then, Ni-ki and Sunghoon never get along too and they are always tense and very serious to each other.

They would get into fights and troubles unlike to him, it's just a typical teasing fights and mild bullying with no physical hurtings.

Sunoo felt awkward facing Sunghoon back again. They were kinda close back then and they have a really platonic relationship.

" Long time no see, Sunoo. " Sunghoon greeted. Sunoo ushered him inside and prepare him a cup of coffee to drink.

" I didn't know you and Ni-ki end up together. From enemies to lovers huh? " Sunghoon murmured.

" We're not! "  Sunoo exclaimed. Sunghoon sighed and softly smiled.

" No need to lie, Sunoo ah. "

" But i-

" Then why are you at his apartment? Why are you with him? And why is there a child here? By the looks of it, it seemed like you and Ni-ki adopted it. The two of you are lucky, that little guy looks cute. " Sunoo's mouth was left open after Sunghoon bombarded him with questions he didn't know what to answer. Sunoo pretended to roll his eyes and shrugged it off.

" You're annoying. "

" Whatever you say. " Sunghoon pinched Niko's cheek sitting on the younger's lap staring at him with its thin eyes. Sunoo sighed letting Sunghoon think what he wants. That's good tho he won't ask too many questions again.

" How have you been? "

" I'm fine. How about you? "

Sunoo completely forgot about the person he's waiting as Sunghoon tried catching up with him after graduating and not having much interaction anymore. Sunoo find himself happily chatting with the older about things he thought they could talk about.

" Sunghoon hyung? "

The door opened and it showed Ni-ki holding a bunch of paper bags with a boxy smile written on his lips but, it fade after seeing Sunghoon. Sunoo never failed to notice how Ni-ki's goofy expression turned into a gloomy and annoyed one. Sunghoon fixed his position and grinned at the newly arrived boy.

The two exchange tensed glares as if they're ready for a fight but, Sunghoon already looked away and greeted Ni-ki.

" Nice seeing you back again, Niki. "

" What are you doing here? "

Instead of greeting Sunghoon back, Ni-ki throw him a question. It's rude and he wants it that way. He didn't like Sunghoon and Sunghoon felt the same for him.

" What a jerky way too greet, a long time friend. "

" As far as i remember, we aren't friends. "

" But you still call me hyung tho. "