Chapter- 64

Tell me, with whom do you like to make memories the most?

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"I really don't know what's wrong with you that you agreed on it?" A deep and manly voice sounded in the big and spacious room along with the clicking of boots on the shiny marble floor as a tall and handsome man walked inside the room.

He had a very gentle appearance. His eyebrows were gentle and smooth, his skin was fair and flawless. His eyes were dark brown and they held a confused and slightly annoyed expression. His hands were buried inside his suit pockets. His slightly long hair fell over his forehead, making him pull out his hand from his pocket and moving them away from his forehead.

The person he was talking to was standing in front of the big glass window, looking at the sea view, the had risen and it was afternoon now. The sunlight fell over the man's handsome face, making him look surreal.

The man had one of his hands buried in his suit pocket and the other was holding a cigarette between his in. He brought it up to his lips, taking a long whiff. He then turned his face towards the person who has entered and opened his lips slightly to blow the smoke directly in that person's face.

The man scrunched up his face in disgust and coughed violently. His hands shooting up and waving here and there in the air. Kim Yugyeom looked at his friend with an annoyed expression, "You dumb fucker!"

The person standing in front of the window, smashed the cigarette in the ash tray and turned towards his fuming best friend. Jungkook waved his hands and said, "I was infuriated at that time, so I agreed without thinking. He was calling my Taehyung 'love'! What do you expect me to be, happy?"

Yugyeom sighed and smacked his friend's head, earning a smack himself too, "You have to stay calm in these type of situations. You are a mafia leader and doesn't even know these type of things,"

Jungkook shrugged and moved towards the wardrobe as he removed his jacket, throwing it on Yugyeom's face. Yugyeom caught it and threw it on the floor, stomping on it afterwards.

Jungkook merely glanced at him and began unbuttoning his shirt. He opened the wardrobe and took out a plain black T-shirt. After wearing it he began to remove his trousers.

Yugyeom was bored seeing his friend changing so he picked up Jungkook's phone which was on the bed. He opened his phone and sat on the soft couch, scrolling through it.

Jungkook just glanced at him once before putting on some comfortable black shorts. He wore a black zipper jacket over his shirt and put on his slippers. He was finally feeeling comfortable in these clothes. He had been wearing that tight fitting suit for so long.

 He had been wearing that tight fitting suit for so long

(Isn't he cute? Uwuuu)

He looked at Yugyeom whose full attention was on his phone. He grinned mischievously and picked up the pillow and threw it on Yugyeom's face.