Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

•Megan•

I am pretty sure I said Liams name like 12 times before I got his attention.

"Sorry, I didnt get that." He shook his head to snap himself out of his gaze.

I sighed heavily and smacked my forehead. I scratched everything I told him not to long ago off and opened up a reading book for the dyslexic. I found that in my moms room since she is dyslexic as well. And she told me that my unknown dad helped her graduate with a 4.0 in college. So maybe it's a coincidence or just bad luck for me to be tutoring Liam. After those moments we shared, I still think it's bad luck cause to be honest even though I am a nerd I'm not the brightest apple on the tree.

"What is this?" Liam pointed at the book.

Could he get any dumber?

"It's a book you idiot" I pushed it closer to him.

He looked very confused and dumbfounded. I get it, that's how most teens feel and I'm not a big fan of books either unless it's the dictionary or non-fiction.

"I don't like reading" He pushed the book back to me.

This is the things that irritated me about Liam. Why couldn't he be all cute and kind and actually listen, and also cared like last night.

"You like reading text messages right?" I asked.

"No, I don't read them. They send me voice notes and I reply back. My mom download some certain key board shit on my phone not knowing I was dyslexic till that day" He said.

I looked around the library for no reason and looked back at Liam. At this point, I was really upset and agitated.

"Liam just fucking read!" I pointed to the book.

He leaned back in his chair and smirked at me.

"No" he smiled.

I can tell he was trying to get on my nerves on purpose, and also he was wanting me to entertain him.

"I said you better fucking read or Ill slit your mother fucking throat!" I stood up and whisper shouted.

"Nerd girl that's violent" he laughed.

I really wanted to throw some education toward him cause that's what usually happens when I get upset. Also I may cuss a little bit. I wanted to beat Liam up like I did that last time when he talked about my mom, but that's mean cause I stitched him up and his stomach is probably a little sore from the fact that he got stabbed literally yesterday. Oh who am I kidding, if I can lay on his stomach when I wake up then he's perfectly fine.

"Just please!" My mood changed from angry to desperate. "This is our future, mostly mine. I can't go to summer school or get left back!"

That sounded way better in my mind.

I seen that Liam was already being entertained so it was no use for me. I plopped down on the chair and put my head on the textbook and whined like a little baby kicking my legs.

"If you want me to read, you have to do something under one condition." Liam finally spoke after my little tantrum.

I lifted my head up faster than anything. Before speaking I spit some hair out of my eye.

"What?" I said.

"Come here" he said.

I was a little bit lost at first, but I slowly got up carefully eying him and I walked around the table and before I got to sit down in the chair I never had the chance to sit in I was pulled toward Liam and roughly our lips crashed against eachother.