Chapter 12: A Storm Approaches

3rd Person POV

In the Kingdom of Blumund, or more specifically in the Free Guild that is located at the end of the road leading out of the commercial district where the magic store is

In the Kingdom of Blumund, or more specifically in the Free Guild that is located at the end of the road leading out of the commercial district where the magic store is. It is a stately building made of stone and is 5 stories high. Two men were in the Guildmaster's office, one of them was the Guildmaster by the name of Fuze. And the other, a nobleman.

Nobleman: "So, you're telling me that a slime and a human who claims to be the Archangel defeated the Orc Lord? And they build a city? That's all rather hard to believe. Tall tale at best. Even a criminal offense for posing as one such as the Archangel of War."

Then the nobleman took a seat on the sofa opposite direction of the Guildmaster Fuze.

Nobleman: "...And yet it isn't, strange. But I suppose that we owe our lives to that slime and human... Rimuru the slime and... Lucifer the human."

Fuze: "Yes, true. So, what sort of relationship should we seek with this monster town? Should we work an assumption that this slime and human benevolent creatures? Or should we treat them like a threat and eliminate them?"

Nobleman: "You forget that attempt is the keyword here. Would it even be possible?"

Fuze: "Are you looking for an honest answer?"

Nobleman: "...I doubt that I really need to hear it."

The Guildmaster sighed as he got out of the sofa. 

Fuze: "Okay, I'll check it out... I think it's time for me to meet these two. Face-to-face."

Currently, Rimuru and Lucifer were inside the cave where Vesta's lab was located, Rimuru asked Lucifer to check up on the progress and also add some notes using his Holy powers, Gabiru was with them.

Rimuru: "Were you okay, yesterday?"

Gabiru: "Nothing to worry about! I am quite tough, you know?" 

He hits his chest as he was extremely in pain. Lucifer then healed him and he was back to normal.  Then Rimuru looks at Vesta.

Rimuru: "Is the communication crystal working okay?"

Vesta: "Yes, we can now contact King Gazel. I let him know about the situation about Demon Lord Milim and we were shocked to know that Lord Lucifer and her were related at some point."

Lucifer: "Not by blood though."

Vesta: "I thought you angels hate the demons."

Lucifer: "Yes, most of us. Though, some of us especially the Archangels who have seen the fighting for centuries now. We just can't find any reason to fight them. Heck, we even wanted to hold a peace summit between the two factions but unfortunately, that never happened."

Vesta: "Why's that?"

Lucifer: "..."

Then Kaijin hits Vesta on the back.