The Best Day of My Life

"So what you are saying is every time a Petrova doppelganger was born your dreams of me would start. And if they died they would stop?"
"Precisely."

Okay okay. Makes perfect sense. Dreams of me have been going on for over 500 years. Nope nope that doesn't make sense. What is confusing me the most is that I'm sort of okay with it. I feel like it's not as bad as the fact that either me or Elena have to be sacrificed. Oh shit how the hell has that slipped my mind so quickly. Its Elijah's fault. Yup going to blame him and his gentlemanness. Is that even a word. I don't know but why am I attracted to him in every way possible. I feel like we're magnets being pulled together. He just seems to care so much about me and I've known him for only 24 hours. The scary thing is I feel the same way.

"Angel if you have any questions or thoughts about anything you can talk to me." He sends me a genuine look that is making me melt. "I just feel so drawn too you, it's scaring me." I admit more so to myself then him. He puts his arm across my shoulders and pulls me closer to him. "You are not alone in the fear you hold." I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh in fear, happiness, and comfort.

I am currently in bed not wanting to get up, I didn't realize how comfortable this bed was until I laid down for bed after eating the dinner Elijah got for me . After the cuddle shoulder hug  moment we had he gave me the bag of cloths he went and got for me while I was dreaming of his brother. What has my life turned into? Not that I'm necessarily mad about it. He got me way too many cloths for a night of sleep and dropping me off at home, not that I'm complaining. He then explained while I ate dinner that for the curse to be lifted the Petrova doppelganger has to be sucked dry of all her blood. No he didn't word it like that I'm paraphrasing. He also said a vampire and a werewolf have to be sacrificed. I was very angry when I found that out because kitty kat clearly wanted to use Caroline! God why not just turn a rapist or something. After that I got into this comfy bed and went to sleep. I had another dream about Niklaus, shocking I know. He was painting like usual. Now I am procrastinating getting up. I just realized I never told Elijah my real name. Honestly I don't really want too, I like when he calls me angel, makes me all tingly.

"Angel can I come in." Thinking of the devil. I sit up against the head board.

"I don't know Lijah have you been invited into this house by the owner?" I say with sass in my tone. He opens the door with a smile, he's in one of his usual suits looking super hot like always. "I believe the previous owner didn't have much of a say in the matter." I fake shock.
"Mr. I don't know your last name! That is highly illegal! You stole their house! Jail for you!" Elijah sits on the bed." To be fair that is the least of your crimes since you doppelnapped me and then karate chopped creepys head off." Elijah smirks at me.
"Mikaelson. And you are quite right. Stealing a house is the least of my crimes. The worst is not enquiring your name the second I laid my eyes on you." He is so smooth what did I do do deserve to be in his presence. I stick my hand out for a hand shake he grabs it "Eva Isobel Gilbert nice to meet you" he then pulls my hand to his lips and places a soft kiss on the back of my hand. "The pleasure is mine Eva." My name sounds heavenly coming from his lips. "I made you breakfast come." He holds my hand and I get out of bed. He then walks toward the dining room and pulls out a chair for me to sit. I say thanks take a seat and I see a beautiful stack of delicious smelling pancakes. There is a side of fruit next to them. "Thank you Lijah they look delicious. Who would have thought someone that didn't need to eat could make such beautiful food." I say and then dig in.

After eating the amazing breakfast I argued with Elijah for what felt like forever because I wanted to wash the dishes I used. Honestly I just argued because I felt bad that he cooked me food. Maybe I should offer my blood? Would that be weird? I mean it's just like food for him. I'm going to do that. First I need to put real cloths on. The only shoes I have are my silver heals so might look a little wack. Oh well