•20•

"Protect humans, Destroy demons."

Strong woman✔︎

"Are you kidding me, Is this where i die?"

_________________

千乂ㄥ

SHE FOLLOW THE LOUD, Noise from a far, The dark place filling smoke air everything around the place was messy and wreck. Intoxicating smell of broken rocks.

You hurriedly run, Jumping down seeing that tanjiro's box where he kept nezuko was lying on the floor.

'This child' You clicked your tongue picking up the box, Your eyes caught something seeing the other strap was broken.

'So he didn't purposely left his sister here. He must be trying to avoid to lead her in danger.' You knock at the small door trying to see if nezuko was still inside.

Gladly, she open the door revealing a small nezuko staring at you tilting her head on the other side."Hmm?" Her pink eyes staring at you. She must have been thinking why are you here.

"Nezuko? Where's your brother is he okay?" She shook her head in response neither the two of you doesn't even know if the young slayer was okay.

"Stay here okay? I'll find your brother." You said ruffling her hair giving her a headpat. She hold your wrist shaking her head.

"You want to come?" You can understand every action nezuko does since your eyes can see everything, And can tell human body language if they want to talk about something.

She nodded, Which made you sighed and hold her hand.

"Okay then lets go save your brother."

The two of you run and try to reach where tanjiro's location were, Every human that run passed by you, can see the fear on their eyes, Witnessing a blood battle from the other side.

You got impatient and just grab nezuko in bridal style teleporting for where tanjiro and the uppermoon was fighting.

Seeing that humans are already dead lying on the ground, While the whole place has much more damage here. You saw that tanjiro was giving his best to defeat the uppermoon that has an whitehair, It seem like tanjiro is getting a bit exhausted.

"Nezuko, Now stay here. I'll took care of the demon, No matter what happened dont infiltrate the battle okay?" You said which she hummed watching you teleport away from her sight.

You saw an blue energy on tanjiro making your gasped, Knowing that he was using the curse energy. But there's something wrong the energy was low, He must have not controlling his emotion that's why it's making him tired.