Chapter 16

Spring trap had finally finished making the pancakes and you were starving.

"These better be good I'm so hungry." Your mouth almost watered when the pancakes were on the table.

"You'll be begging me to make them again, trust me." He put down a plate of pancakes for you and you ate them without hesitating. They tasted delicious. They were one of the best things you've ever had. But you were mad that Spring trap was right, but the pancakes were more powerful than your anger right now.

"Told you." It was 10 minutes later and you finished the pancakes. They were so good but you didn't want to admit it.

"How are you so good at cooking?" That slipped out of your mouth.

"I used to cook all the time..." you then realized you never really asked about Spring trap or his past before, you were interested but wasn't sure if you could ask questions.

"Hey Springy, is it okay if I ask questions about your past?" He looked hesitant at first but he sat down next to you and nodded.

"What was your life like, before this?" He seemed to have looked off into the distance and it took him a few seconds before he said something.

"I used to have a family. I had 3 kids and a wife. One day one of my kids got into an accident, and died." He paused and your heart sunk. "After that, my wife left me and things only got worse from there." You started to regret asking and you felt awful.

"My other two kids eventually had similar accidents and died. Well one of them did, at least." What did he mean by that? You shook it off and started to sympathize for him.

"I'm sorry for asking. That must've been terrible I'm so sorry." You looked down and you actually felt pain in your heart for him.

"Don't be it's not your fault. It was many years ago and I've learned how to deal with it." You felt a little better but still guilty. You were going to say something else, but Spring trap spoke up.

"Can I ask you something?" My life's boring, what could he possibly want to know?

"Yeah sure." You shrugged.

"What was your past like?" That's when you forgot about everything.

Just then everything started spinning and the thought of your past made you nauseous. You fell to the floor and the last thing you heard was Spring traps worried voice, hovering over you.

"Please be alright Y/N. I can't lose my love." Was the last thing I heard before blacking out.