Advice

Anais Isla

"We're here." Ani ni Brother Archer bago ako alalayan bumaba.

"Thank you, Brother." Ngiti kong pasasalamat sa kanya.

Would it be more wonderful and peaceful if ever I was Brother Archer's sister and him being my brother?

Although basically, magkapatid na ang turingan namin.

"I'm finally free again." I blurted out. Agad naman napalingon si Brother Archer na nakakunot ang noo.

"You're what? Isla? You're not a prisoner." Marahan nitong banggit bago hawakan ang kamay ko at pinagitna sa dalawa niyang palad.

I just smiled, and admire the place. I was not free to always roam or go outside. I was like a prisoner. Just learning and reading is all I can do. I remembered that I was so jealous of the bitvh that got to do what she wants , and the great royal family can never resist the great princess.

But now, I never need any of their whatevers kaartehan, I'm fine on my own, I can do it without them. Haha, they raised me like that, I should let them feel how grateful am I.

"Isla, you become so tough and hard on yourself. I'm afraid it will take a toll on you." Nagaalala nitomg bigkas.

Umiling ako. "I-I'm fine." My vision is getting blurry.

"Anais Isla? Isla? No, you're too hot. Oh, crap." Before losing conciousness I felt a warm hand supporting me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Isla, darling!" Napamulat ako nang bigla at hinabol ang hininga ko. I clench on my chest, it hurts. Uncle Dad without a word embrace me.

"I'm here, I'm here." Napatingala ako at umiyak nang nilalabas lahat ng hinanakit ko.

I just have a nightmare, myself being executed. The smiles, their faces, EVERYTHING!

"Did you have a nightmare? I'm so worried earlier, you're sweating but it helps you to cool down. You suddenly cries in your sleep, that's why I woke you up." He's gently tapping my back while he carried me to his lap.

"We're here, darling. Do not be afraid." Humigpit ang yakap ko sa kanya.

"Isla?" Nilingon ko si Brother Archer. "Are you that suffocated to get sick?"

"Suffocated?" Baling ni Uncle Dad sa anak. Umiling ako kay Brother Archer ngunit tinuloy niya parin. "I don't know the reason, Father, but they're totally keeping an eye on her." He suspiciously said.

"That--" I know, he's about to swear to his old brother-friend.

"Even you, Father. You always let me do what I wanted, the exact opposite of me and Austine to Isla, they're imprisoning her and-" he sadly looks at me.

Brother, I am fine. I am definitely fine.

I just smiled to them that everything's just fine.

"They cannot do that. Isla will stay here until she got a whole lot better, I'll send His Majesty and letter." Inihiga nito ako bago hagkan sa may tuktok ng ulo ko.

"Darling, is it alright to you? Stay here for now." Tumango naman ako, kung magkakasakit ako sa palasyo baka hindi ako gumaling.

Feeling ko sama ng loob ang magiging 'gamot' ko kung sakali man.

Meanwhile here, It's such a good ambiance.

It's just, the God of War deep inside me are dwelling me to do not let the people who do me worse a leisure life.

Lalo na sila, they do not deserve any mercy nor pity.

"Isla, listen to me." Nakipagtitigan naman ako sa pogi kong kinakapatid. Okay na din sana 'yong tunay kong kapatid, kaso engot at masama ugali. Magkapatid nga kami, kaso syempre, mas malala ugali ko.

Kaya nga nila ako pinabayan at hinayaan mamatay 'diba? Pinagkaitan pa nila ako pagmamahal at ng pamilya. :)

Okay, I'm such a clown for clowning myself with a dark humor. Nevertheless, I'm not a wolf hidden in a sheep's skin, unlike the good devil kuno. I'm a loose lion on the wildness.

"Don't space out on me. Listen here, no matter how bad the things for you, you should never, ever let the negativity get better ahead of you. Fight all those shits and fools." Napatawa naman ako, we have a same trait right there, a foul mouth. I also nodded in the acknowledgement of his advice.

"I'm much aware of why you are acting like that to them, you were so strong that you're a very fragile person." I bowed my head, he just hit the bullseye.

"Love yourself always, even if the world's against you nor no one can love. You always have you, yourself. It's better to be alone than paying attention to anyone who doesn't deserve you and losing yourself." He firmly said those words carve to my heart while his hand was in my left side of my hair and his thumb moving my hair.

I quickly go hug him, his comfort is one of the best thing I've ever had.

He just felt that to give me an advice that I will keep on my head.