᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 17(𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊) ᯾

Warning: Soft Yandere Venti?

   " Ohhhh, Y/N!!!~~~" Venti called me, his body is upside down on the chair. I look at him after I went to the bathroom. " Yeah, Venti?"." I'm bored...," he pouted. I sighed, but then...an evil idea.

  I look at him " You wanna go have some drink? Not alcohol by the way,"."  Aww...Fine... let's go," he said, and wear his green hoodie and black shorts.                         

Later, outside Starbucks...

  " How dare they!?" Venti complain while holding a large cup of chocolate caramel drink. I snicker at his reaction. Here's what happens. The barista keeps asking Venti if he wants it in Grande or Venti.

  And of course, he keeps telling this one particular line " For the last time, I'm not a size of a cup!!!" I laughed so hard when he began screaming and went crazy about it. In the end, I was the one who order his drink.

  " I know I'm that popular, but my name as drinks cup?! You guys went too far!"." Chill, Venti. Let's take a sits for an awhile," I told him, as we sits down on one of the benches.

  He then asked " So...hows your time with others?"." It's...fun??? Idk, Kaeya asks me to go to Onsen with him, which is kinda weird. Thoma somehow learn to Kabedon...," I keep talking about the past few days with other.

  I didn't realize he looked at me. Somehow, his eyes lose their sparkles, he gave a death glare to any character I spoke. He felt that the action is unacceptable.

" Venti? You okay?" I ask him, making him jolt for a second." Oh! Sorry, Y/N. I was just...spacing out,"." If you are still angry about the drink, let me make it for you," I replied. He raised his eyebrow at me.

  I took him to the arcade and I specifically told him " It's on me, played whatever you want," and, boy how's that going. He played a lot and the most difficult one is the crane.

  He wants giant Pikachu plushies, and if of course, luck wasn't on his side. So I get him the plush, he was so happy about it. We played a bunch of games, and it was fun.

Back at the Hotel...

  " Venti...can I ask you something?"." Yeah?" He replied while taking his hoodie off. " Just now...at the bench. You gave me a Yandere vibe. Are you okay?" He smiles at me, and sits beside me. " What's a yandere?".

  I told him everything I know about yandere, but he just smiled at me." I don't know what you're talking about, Y/N" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist " Why did you think I'm a yandere?"." Not think, you just gave the vibes of it,".

  " Tho, you may be right," I look at him, as he lays his head on my lap." I don't like seeing you happy with others. Including the Raiden Shogun herself. I just want you all to myself,"." Sure, sure. Today I'm all yours. Just rest Venti," I said, stroking his hair softly.

Short Venti POV

  My dear Y/N is sleeping peacefully, their head keeps bouncing front and back. I sit down and slowly lay their body on the bed. Then, I lay beside them, hugging them by the torso and my head on their neck. Before I could sleep once again, I left a small but passionate kiss on their neck.

  " You're Always Be Mine, WindBlume...,"