12

Y/n heard faint voices, ''Sam I told you not to bring a child in the battlefield'' a voice said, ''I didn't bring her, she insisted on fucking helping us''

''Language!''

Y/n started to open her eyes, as she open it, Hawkeye was directly looking at her.

''Ahh! What the fuck?!'' Y/n shout, it was scary to be honest. ''Ah yes, the child is awake'' Tony dramatically said ''Shut the fuck up, I am not a child and I could fuck your mother''

''Don't talk about my mother'' Tony warned her, ''Then stop calling me a child'' Y/n said, she is always grumpy when she wake up after a nap or sleep.

''Look, how much attitude she have'' Tony said and the team just rolled their eyes or sigh, ''You should probably talk about your own attitude, Tony'' Natasha said.

Y/n then remember telling Peter and MJ to call her after their date.

''Oh shit'' Y/n exclaimed, ''Oh shit what?'' Bucky asked, he was always quiet but well, he finally speak.

''You all need to work on your language'' Captain said

Y/n starts checking her pockets for her phone, she found it.

She quickly call Peter, he picked it up.

''Hello Peter, are you still on your date?'' Y/n asked

''What date?'' Tony said

''Yea, what happened Y/n?''

''I'm sorry Peter I will not be able to pick you two up''

''Why?''

''There was a fight going on with the Avengers and some men, I didn't know about the fight, so I drove onto the road where the fight was and my car got fucking destroyed''

''Y/n don't worry, me and MJ can take a taxi or something''

''Are you sure? I have some more money, I can booked a Uber for you two''

''Yes I am sure, you've done alot for us and I  am grateful for that''

''Okay...don't get yourself in trouble and sorry for disturbing your date''

''Its ok Y/n, and I will not get myself in trouble, bye!''

''Bye'' and Y/n hang up.

''Phew, I got scared for a moment'' Y/n exclaimed, ''What date?''

''Why do you need to know iron deficiency?''

''That's literally not my name'' Tony said ''And Peter have an internship here so I can know'' he adds ''Sure he have an internship here but that doesn't mean you can know about their personal life'' Y/n said.

''Oh and I left my teddy here'' Y/n said ''What teddy?'' Bucky asked ''You know the ugly teddy that have been in here for a while'' Sam said and Y/n glared, ''Oh that teddy, let me go take it'' Bucky said and left

It wasn't Y/n's but Jim kept some drugs in that teddy and somehow ended up in the tower.

Bucky came back and give her the teddy.

''OKAY BYE! I WILL STILL SUE YOU ALL FOR MY CAR!'' and ran away.

''What the hell?'' Steve said

''STEVE YOU JUST SWORE-''