Dog

A week later :

Jae's P. O. V.

It's been a tiring week. It's also been one week since the last trial. Means 7 days without seeing Yoongi. 

I went to see him at the police station but he refused to see me. He said he was ashamed that I had to see him in prison. He wanted to be someone I can be proud of. That's why he didn't meet me.

But he was in the prison for me in the first place. And to be honest....I've never been ashamed of him.

I've always admired him.

I have always treasured him.

"Aera? Let's go for breakfast together? " Wuga asked as he exited the bathroom.

"Let's go. " I said.

"She's actually going with me. " Kook came out of nowhere and literally snatched me away from Wuga as he tsked.

"Wha.... " Wook trailed as he witnessed that happening in front of him.

"I'm her husband, Jungkook. " Wook said, once recovering from his shock.

"Not anymore, Dong. " Jungkook snorted.

This is what I've been witnessing the whole week.

"I still don't know how this has a connection with me going with her to the kitchen? " Wook asked, taking my hand from Kook's grasp.

"Okay, we all can go to the kitchen together okay? " I said, pushing both men slightly.

"Okay! Then I'm sitting next to Jae. " Kook said.

"Sure- "

"Jae-ah! Breakfast is ready! " I heard Jinnie calling as I looked at them once and ran to the kitchen.

Jungkook's P. O. V.

After Jae ran to the kitchen I was also about to follow her but Dong grabbed my hand.

"Hey, listen carefully. I don't care if you sit next to Aera or if you're near her. You can cling to her all you want. But you'll never be able to take my place. " Dong said.

And the reason everyone calls him Wook and I call him Dong is because if you remove the 'n' from his 'Dong'; it'll become 'Dog'.

That's what he is.

"Dong- "

"Unlike you, we had a special relationship. We were married Jungkook. We don't need to sit next to each other to get closer you got it? " He smirked.

That son of a dog-

"I'm just letting you know. " He shrugged as he left the room.

Okay, I take it back when I said I felt bad for Dong. He's such a bitch. 

Guess genes run through the same blood. After all, he's Lee DeokSu's brother. 

"Oh? Gguk? Why are you standing here? " Taehyungie hyung asked as he entered the room and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I was looking through my bangs as I walked. My fists clenched tightly. 

What he said was true.....

Then why does it hurt? In my heart?

"Hey, what happened? Why do you look so serious? " Taehyungie hyung asked.