Nineteen 🐰

After Taehyung bring me home he didn't say a word and I felt relief. So much happened today and for me, Taehyung is the weirdest person I have ever met.

7:20 PM

I opened the door and because I was tired I slapped myself on the sofa. I took off my pants and because the shirt that I was wearing is long that can cover me up until my tight, I didn't have to wear any shorts. I didn't get dressed because I was so sleepy. I know Jungkook will get angry about me getting home late but I'll just deal with him when I wake up, this time I'll just let myself sleep and rest.

---

Jungkook woke up from his bed when he heard a doorknob opening so he headed downstairs and saw Y/n sleeping only in her shirt. He saw Y/n again only with her underwear unintentionally. And he started to felt having a boner.

Despite being mad at her that got home late he still couldn't stop thinking straight.
The way Y/n positions herself makes him turn on. Even if it's just a normal sleeping position on the sofa his innocent mind is influenced by the novel he reads. He wants to scold himself for being a pervert like all the time to Y/n. Until he can't take it anymore. He walk closer to Y/n and whispered in Y/n's ears.

"I want you, Mommy!"Y/n slightly opens her eyes adjusting to the dim light.

"Jungkook-ah Mommy's tired I need to sleep."

"But Mommy I want you now!"

Jungkook started crawling on top of Y/n, the girl started to feel conscious, with wide eyes. She first saw Jungkook's lips and she felt hypnotized by them.

Jungkook started kissing Y/n's neck out of the sudden while Y/n was busy mesmerizing Jungkook's lips.

"J-jungkook what are you doing?"

"Just sleep mommy I'll just ganna work with you all by myself."

Jungkook slowly lifts Y/n's shirt off exposing her bra in front of him. They look into each other's eyes while Jungkook leads the way. Jungkook manage to take off Y/n's Bra and underwear until she didn't realize she was now completely naked. And Jungkook was already naked too.

Jungkook press his lips into her and she responded while his right hand traveled to her breast massaging it so she can feel pleasure.

"Ahh!"

Y/n moan between the Kiss. Their position switched, Y/n on top of Jungkook while sitting down. She is currently in the riding position.

At this point, Y/n is now fully awake, since she felt horny too.

Y/n place the tip of Jungkook's dick in her entrance making her moan

"Ahh fuck!"

Y/n trusted at a slow pace to adjust his dick. And after a minute had passed.Y/n felt so good that she raised her head and let out a small scream. Y/n drop her body to get closer to his dick fully. Y/n threw her head back with her mouth open, she place her hand in Jungkook's shoulder for support of her weight and started moving up and down on his crutch. When Jungkook felt hornier he also pounded faster and you rolled your eyes, and moan escape your mouth. Y/n liked the pleasurable sensation she felt and wanted more. He was going in and out of your entrance nonstop. Y/n's nipples were hard and felt her legs begin to tremble.

"You like that mommy?"

Y/n didn't respond and just nodded.

"Ahh~fvck!"

Y/n cursed when she felt her organism started to come out, she bite her lips while pounding.

"I-I'm gonna cum Mommy!" Jungkook said. The room field with a messy breathe of the two. Y/n look at Jungkook and he also stared back at her, he smack her with a kiss. Jungkook place Y/n on the sofa and he started to wear his shirt back and lift a tired Y/n upstairs. When the girl let him be.

---

This is illegal Mr.