eight.

taylor's pov

i didn't sleep that entire night. i was too afraid of having that dream again. i don't ever want to feel that way either. i bought two energy drinks and studied what needed to be done.

i was in the middle of writing an essay when my alarm went off. that meant time to get ready for school. i chose early classes so i could nap by the afternoon.

apparently everyone else did too. my last class had a sub so we basically just talked and did homework. finn, grace, millie, gaten, and i all had that class together so it was a bonus. except for y'know grace.

" i got a 98 on my calculus test. " i said showing millie my paper. " that's the highest i've ever gotten in math. "

" ugh i'm terrible at math. i got a 79. " finn said crumbling up his paper.

" at least you passed it finnie boy. " i commented forgetting grace was there. she rolled her eyes and kept scrolling on her phone.

" does anyone have any plans for winter break? " gaten asked.

" i think i'm going to go visit my mom and little sister. " i said.

" oh yeah i remember her! " finn blurted.

" yeah grace can be a bitch sometimes. " i said laughing. " oh i'm talking about m- "

" excuse me? what the fuck is your problem you weird ass bitch! " grace shouted cutting me off.

" grace- " finn tried to say but she kept talking.

" no! she's been rude to me since we first met. "

" now your just making shit up. " i added. she stood up from her desk so i did the same.

" stop it. both of you. " gaten said also standing up.

" she looks stupid. and your gonna feel dumb. " i retreated.

" how so? nobody looks dumb but you. " grace spat back.

" oh yeah? well if you didn't have your head up your fucking ass and let me finish my sentence, you'd know that my little sisters name is grace. " i said looking her dead in the eyes. " and next time you call me out my name, it won't be pretty. "

her expression dropped as she felt dumb. like i said. jesus finn i didn't know you had bad taste in women. grace grabbed her things and stormed out the classroom. everyones eyes were on me.

" shows over. " i said pulling out my phone and laughing at myself.

***

a couple days have went by and i still haven't slept. i've maybe dozed off for a max of 14 minutes. but other than that, i'm avoiding sleep. the energy drinks seem to do the job so i'm getting used to it. plus not sleeping is really keeping my grades up.

not sleeping hasn't affected my acting either. we're almost halfway through season 4 and i'm so excited to watch it when it's done.

after a long day of filming, i was hanging out at the guys dorm.

" hey do you guys have any energy drinks? " i asked looking the boys.