CHAPTER 27

7 months later ~

Anika's pov

Ever since the news about my pregnancy got revealed I wasn't allowed to work a bit . And 3 months into my pregnancy another good news came that Arshi was pregnant too . She was 4 months pregnant now. And like me she was also not allowed to work even a bit .

We both were always made to sit down while our husbands and devar's and In-laws took care of both of us .

Kabir and I had told the whole family about my past and they didn't jugded me or treated me different after the revelation . They were still the same and helped me . And the stay Aditi had at the Malhotra mansion after fighting with Girish and Neeta Ahuja she became close to the family too.

And Kabir and Yash both took away Ahuja textiles from Girish and Neeta Ahuja and now Aditi is the owner of the company and CEO . As our father wanted to me and Aditi the company I also have few shares in my name . At first I refused to have them and was gonna give it to Aditi but she refused.

And with Aditi being the CEO she was growing the company more .

"Gosh when these girls will come?!",I yell in my mind .

Aditi wanted to meet us as she wanted to tell us something . And here I'm sitting in the cafe waiting for them since the past 15 minutes .

They shouldn't make a pregnant lady wait . I was starting to get angry .

Before my hormones took a control of me the three of them arrived .

I glared at them and the sheeplesily smiled at me .

"Before you say something we are extremly sorry ",Naina says .

"Pls didi don't be angry at us",Aditi says .

"Ani don't yell at us we are sorry",Ishika says .

I bite my cheek to control my smile .

Damn one second I am angry and now I want to smile .

Pregnancy hormones are something else .

"Okay anways Aditi why did you called us to meet urgently?",I ask .

"Umm I-",Aditi says and starts blushing .

"Why are you blushing?",Naina asks wiggling her eyebrows .

"I-umm ",Aditi starts speaking but blushes again .

"Aditi tell what is it you are making us wait",Ishika says .

Aditi shows us her left hand and we three gasp .

"Omg!",Ishika whispered yelled .

"Anuj proposed?",I and Naina asked in unision and Aditi nodded .

"Omg yessssss !",I whisper yell .

"When did he propose you?"

"How did he like how much romantic he was?"

"When are you planning to get married?"

We three threw questions at her one after other .

"Chill guys let me answer one question first",Aditi says .

"He proposed 2 days ago , and yes he was romantic obviously, and we are planning to get married after Anika di and Arshi's di delivery",She says .

"So were you blushing because of the way he proposed you?",Ishika asks wiggling her eyebrows .

"What did he do to make you blush?",Naina asks wiggling her eyebrows too .

Aditi blushes .

"Hey stop teasing my sister",I say and glare at them playfully .