✾𝟴𝟱✾

tw: blood 

tw: blood 

"Serpent Breathing, Third Form, Coil Choke!" the Serpent Hashira hissed  and he circled around Y/n and Giyuu, slicing them from all the directions. "Water Breathing, Sixth Form, Whirlpool," Giyuu mumbled as he twisted his body fiercely and created a massive whirlpool that eluded the Serpent's Hashira's attacks. The whirlpool died down as Y/n steadied her blade, beads of sweat glistened. 

"Love Breathing, Third Form, Catlove Shower," Mitsuri mumbled with a delicate voice as she unleashes a series of ranged arced attacks in quick succession. Giyuu and Y/n quickly separated as they jumped in the air, and dodged the nasty whips. Y/n then sped towards Obanai and Mitsuri. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," she enunciated in a small voice. A sword attack was seen forming as it curved and twisted gracefully. 

Obanai and Mitsuri was startled as they were pushed back from their stance by the force of the attack. Without giving them a choice to stand back up, "Water Breathing, Fourth Form: Striking Tide," Giyuu whispered in a hushed tone as he looked at the Pillars with a imperturbable expression. Giyuu weaved in between the two, before landing on the floor, a few cuts formed as blood bursted from the cuts that Giyuu placed. 

Giyuu and Y/n sheathed their blades as Mitsuri wiped her blood away from her cheeks. "Wow, you both are amazing at this!" she complimented, her voice was canopied full of joviality. The Serpent Hashira glared fiercely with his multi colored eyes up at Y/n and Giyuu. A sound of claps were heard as Y/n looked up to see Shinobu clapping with pride as she smiled softly at the four of them. "Good job Y/n," Shinobu clasped her hands together and tilted her head. 

Y/n smiled softly at Shinobu, and Kyojuro just smiled heartedly at the four. "You all did such a great job, let's call it out for a day!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "Let's have dinner together!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she clasped her soft hands together and her glazed green eyes sparkled brightly. Obanai's head perked up. 'Dinner with Mitsuri-san?' he thought silently. "Yeah, of course," Obanai answered briefly. 

'Dinner with Y/n?' Giyuu and Shinobu thought at the same time. "That'd be lovely, Mitsuri-sama!" Y/n clasped her hands together and her eyes sparkled in joy. "If my best friend agrees, then, I'm joining," he said in a hushed voice. "My, my, you're still addressing Y/n as your best friend, huh? Is she really your only friend?" Shinobu asked playfully. Giyuu rolled his eyes with annoyance. "If my Y/n will go, I will go too," Shinobu said with a felicitous expression.