Orc Pack Surpise Attack

It was near dawn, the cold crept onto my skin. Elrond's arms were not around my waist. He was standing with his Elven blade out, standing over me protectively, as if afraid to lose me. A nasty harsh smell from dirty bodies made me sick. I almost threw up the carrot stew Elrond had made me last night.

An Orc pack growled and scared me! Jumping to my feet I reach for two throwing daggers. Elrond sees the fear in me (e,c) and stood in front of me protecting me. There were at least ten Orcs on top of the watchtower with us. And they were angry, ugly, and well-armored. At least they were Orcs and not their bigger evil forces of the dark lord. I see Elrond look over the side of the old, broken up, watcher tower, at a rather large force of Orcs in think amor.

My face flushes pale and my knees start to shake. Sweat pots down my cheeks and hair.

" Goodness! How many are there! We'll never be able to defeat all of them!"

Soroman the White walked up the spiral stairs to the watchtower. With more Orcs behind him. He sees Elrond in front of me standing firm in a fighting stance. He laughs at him. At the both of us.

" A crow of mine told me Lord Elrond and his pet had left the protection of Rivendell! And seeking answers to why my master and I want this young woman!"

Elrond wraps an arm around me to pull me close to him. And stands taller. He glares daggers into the evil white wizard's eyes.

" Try to take her from me, I'll defend her until I die!"

Soroman scuffs in a monking form at Elrond.

" You and what army Elrond? A single elven lord can't protect the girl!".

Elrond's fists formed and he glares holes into Soroman, only if looks could kill.

" You think I am really alone, that I have not foreseen this battle! I have the gift of foresight. I knew this battle would happen."

Soromans face goes pale and he crosses his arm.

" I should have known you would have seen this, that is why more I brought a lot of troops of Orc with me!

He walks to Elrond and spits in his face.

" You May have reinforcements coming, but we'll still get that girl!"

His Orcs start to circle around Elrond and me. We stand back to back. This doesn't look good, we're outnumbered this has to be why he was so quiet. But there has to be an army coming, for he said himself, he has the gift of foresight.

A few Orcs charge at Elrond and me at a rapid pace. One tries to cut my right side but Elrond blades it first. And it falls to the stone-cold floor. I throw a dagger and it lands in another Orcs throat. Another tries to slash my arm but I jump and roll onto the ground. Elrond's elven sword strikes the Orc down.

One Orc tackles me into Elrond and we both fall to the ground in a heap. My left ankle gets sprained and it hurts to get back up. The ankle is achy and I can't put pressure on it, so I limp around and favor it. Elrond gets back up and moves more rapidly moving circles around me. To keep the Orcs away from me, he did not want to risk any of them hurting me.

Sweat starts to run down his face and his back. It is so strong I can smell it in the air. I see him almost get hit back down to the ground. My face becomes pale and I start to panic, I don't want the elf that I love to get hurt.  Focusing my energy and fear in my mind   I concentrate on medium stones from the old watchtower. I am able to pick up three of them and use telekinesis to smash the stone into the faces of a few of the Orcs. They fall to the ground in a heap and this allowed Elrond to slash them with his sword. His face shows me gratitude and smiles at me.