☾︎☀︎︎☽︎ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

━━━━━━━𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆       

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐈𝐓 was bright morning. The sun was was shining with so much energy. Rina was sitting beside her friend Morgan, discussing about their upcoming project. It's been a year and half since Rina came to Seoul. She'd known so many things in that one and half years and many things have changed.

She started to go to her Arts university as she wished but still she works in the cafe.

Taehyung was also changing. He was not that depressed as before. He's somewhat changed. He smiles often. Which was a good sign according to Rina and Jungkook.

Well, Jungkook is starting his new company in USA.

Chaerin is 8 years old. Still she's the same kid who cries whenever her father cries.

"Rina we need to do this within the weekend. How are we gonna do? And the title is really complicated! " Her friend whined. Rina sighed and looked at the title. She smiled after seeing the title.

"How can you smile you dumb? " Morgan scolded her friend. Rina just chuckled and took her books and bag.

"Am I a hallucination? Answer me! " Rina looked at her friend.

"Leave this project to me. I'll take care of it. You do the cover page" She said and went out of the cafe. She decided to go to her Uncle's house.

While she was walking down the streets she bumped into someone. She stumbled back and looked at the person's face. She got awestruck. It was heaven. His face was heaven. She came out of her thoughts and apologized to that person and walked away. He chuckled at her.

※○※

"Uncle Kim? " Her voice echoed around the house. Taehyung gave her his House's spare keys in case of emergency.

"Yes Rina? I'm in Chaerin's room! " His voice came from his daughter's room. Rina paced her steps towards the room and opened the door to see a messy room.

There were many crayons broken and Chaerin was glaring at her father.

"What...... Happened? " Her voice trailed. Chaerin came towards Rina and clung onto her.

"I hate you appa! Eonni he broke my crayons! " Chaerin complained to Rina. Rina looked at her uncle who was smiling sheepishly and fiddling with his fingers.

"What did you do uncle? " She tried to control her laughter.

"I.... You see..... I came to clean her room.... But I didn't see crayons down.... So... I stepped over those.... " He rubbed the nape of his neck and looked at Rina. Rina opened her bag and gave Chaerin her paints. Chaerin was awestruck.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 | 𝐊𝐓𝐇 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 🎉