Chapter 37

"I met him once." Lisa hesitated and said to Li Min.

"What?" Li Min hurriedly covered her exclamation with her hand, and then looked left and right, and found that Wu Tong was pulled down next to her and asked in a low voice, "You have actually met . "

"It happened to happen." Lisa replied.

"The emperor is so big, he came back within a month before he came back?" Li Min obviously didn't believe it.

"believe it or not."

"So what are you talking about?" Li Min gossip.

"Just talked about the current situation." Lisa saw the gossip of girlfriends, knowing what she was curious about, could not help but pressed Li Min's head with her index finger helplessly, "Knowing what you want to ask, he already knew me married."

"He knows, how did he react?"

"What other reaction can we have?" Lisa said. "The president of Renjia University is busy and can still remember you every day."

"He ... he's coming." Li Min looked at Lisa behind him, suddenly said excitedly.

"Who?" Lisa turned around in doubt, seeing Shen Ximing in a tall suit, cold and luxurious, with a smile in his eyes, bearing the admiring eyes around him, walking straight towards himself, as if walking through the crowd on the day of the graduation ball, The teenager who came to him.

"Lisa." Shen Ximing and Lisa greeted Li Min who looked to the side and smiled, "Li Min is also."

"Mr. Shen, you still remember me as a little woman." Because I learned from Lisa three years ago, Li Min's tone to Shen Ximing was not very good.

"You seem to be hostile to me." Shen Ximing asked.

"Yeah." Li Min admitted frankly.

"..." Shen Ximing froze for a moment, not knowing where Li Min's hostility came from.

"Min Min." Lisa naturally knew that her girlfriends were upset about ither, but things have passed for so long, and we all have our own lives again. It is actually meaningless to mention it before.

Not to mention ... letting your ex-boyfriend know that you have been so sad for him was not a triumph.

But her reminder is different in Shen Ximing's ears. Is Lisa releasing herself?

Starting from Shen Ximing's eyes sticking to his own daughter-in-law, Young Jeon was uncomfortable. After seeing this boy twisting and turning in the crowd, he finally walked in front of his wife and looked very familiar. Can't sit still anymore.

He took Jae who was eating cake and walked in the direction of Lisa. When passing by his second brother Huai, regardless of whether his second brother was chatting with others, he threw his son in his hand.

"Eh?"  Huai, who was chatting with the directors of Taicheng Group, was taken off. He hugged Jae in his arms reflexively, and Jungkook had come out a few meters away.

Huai had to embarrass the director of Chong Taicheng Group and smiled. Then he looked down at Jae with cake on his face. He walked silently to the table next to him and pulled a napkin to clean his nephew.

At this time the banquet music became a dance song, Shen Ximing looked at Lisa with a smile, the gentleman extended his hand.

Lisa looked at Shen Ximing embarrassedly, thinking that if she was seen by Jungkook for a while, he would probably come over to grab someone.

"Can I have the honor to invite you to dance?" Shen Ximing invited politely.