Chapter 38

Because of the illness yesterday, before going to Huanshan Jade to pick up the flight, Jungkook first went to the Blue Ocean Psychotherapy Center, but he was out of luck, staggered at work, and met with President Shen who did not need to pinch to work Coincidentally entered the same elevator.

The two stared at the elevator door silently for a few seconds, one was entangled in whether to close the door, and the other was turned around and left directly.

"You still sit down next class." Young Jungkook abandoned, and after he said it, he pressed the door and closed it.

President Shen, who didn't intend to enter, listened to this, reached out and blocked the closed elevator door, and walked in majesticly.

Jungkook's mouth sneered, ignoring Shen Ximing, and reached down and pressed 36 layers.

President Shen also reached out and pressed the 28th floor, and then glanced at the floor that Jungkook was going to, and then asked unintentionally: "36th floor? It seems to be a psychotherapy center."

"What do you want to say?" Jungkook glanced at the man.

"It's nothing. Just care about it." Shen Ximing said by pulling his sleeves. "It seems that Jungkook's illness has not recovered as rumored by the outside world."

Jungkook looked at the man's ironic face, and suddenly sneered, raised his hand to grab the man's collar, and squeezed the man in the corner of the elevator.

Although President Shen has good skill, where is the opponent of the Special Forces Jungkook, he can only stare at Jungkook angrily and ask: "Why do you want to start?"

"Afraid?" Jungkook sneered.

"You can do it if you have the ability." President Shen did not believe that Jungkook really dared to beat him.

Young Master Jeon smiled, and suddenly loosened the collar of the man, patting Shen Ximing on the shoulder, a brother and two good expressions said: "I'm a soldier anyway, how can I use force to bully you, the power of unrestrained chickens? The common people. "

"Really, I thought that if Lisa stopped last night, Jungkook really wanted to do it." Shen Ximing sneered, "Why, today?"

"You said that because my wife is here." Jungkook smiled sweetly. "My wife is not here. No one is holding me and hugging and kissing me. What am I doing?"

"You ..." Shen Ximing came to understand, and his face was instantly ugly.

"I'm sick, but I'm not stupid ..." Young Jungkook leaned forward and said in a low voice, "I'm going to kill you, some are methods."

Hearing the threat of Shen Ximing, his eyes widened, his whole body trembling.

"Your company is here." Jungkook especially thoughtfully gave up to let President Shen go out.

President Shen took a deep breath and walked forward a few steps. Just when the elevator door was about to close again, he suddenly turned around again to block the elevator door and said, "You are not worthy of Lisa at all."

"Anyway, I am married," Jungkook said sorrowfully.

"Is there anything to be proud of?" Shen Ximing sneered. "If you can't find the right bone marrow, Lisa would never marry you."

"What bone marrow?" Jungkook couldn't understand Shen Ximing's words.

"Don't you know?" Shen Ximing was surprised at first, then suddenly smiled happily, let go of the hand holding the elevator door and provoked, "Go up, the psychologist is still waiting for you."