#5 The Date.

Oily still couldn't believe the fact that all of this was happening.
His favourite oppar had asked him out on a date.
He had no idea that his oppar would be such a flirt, writing stuff like this on his album.
Oily was happy.
Like rlly rlly happy.
.......

Oily called his professional makeup artist and personal stylist, Jackson Wang. Jackson was his personal stylist bc he had immaculate taste in clothes and overall fashion sense, and since it was his big date, aka his date with his oppar he had to look dashing.
Jackson soon came over to his house and helped him get ready.
"Okay, where are you going?' jackson asked
"On a date"
"damn? You also go on dates? That's weird"
"Oh shut up. It's Jaywhypee he asked me out on a date" oily blushed.

"Jaywhypee"

As soon as the words reached Jackson's ears, he choked on his drink

"WHAT THE FUCK? HIM?" Jackson belted in surprise "YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM????"
"yeah, I am...what's wrong with that" oily crossed his arms in front of each other as jackson was dying on the floor with laughter.
"Not jaywhypeepeepoo" Jackson wheezed
Oily looked at his watch and realised there were only 15 mintues left till the big event, so jackson quickly helped him get ready.
Oily wore a black t-shirt and jeans, he threw on a little (alot actually) makeup and drove to the cafe where jaywhypee had called him.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

*TIME SKIP TO THE DATE*

Oily reached the cafe on time, okay he was just a minute late, not a big deal. He entered the cafe and took a seat beside the window so that he could look outside at the street. He kept on looking around curiously, waiting for his oppar to come.

15 minutes passed

Still no sign of his lover anywhere.

Oily was losing hope but then suddenly the bell at the entrance rang, and black hooded figure entered, he was wearing a black coat and some glasses. He was completely trying to hide his identity. He took off his glasses and looked around the cafe until he made eye contact with a familiar face in the crowd.

Oily.

"HEY!" he waved at oily
Oily waved back
It was his oppar! His oppar was finally here!

Jaywhypee quickly walked upto him and took a seat next to him
"Sorry I'm late...I got busy... more like I was being chased by paprazzi but okay" he laughed.
"Oh no it's fine" oily laughed
"Did you order something?"
"No not yet"

Jaywhypee walked upto the counter and placed his order. He ordered 2 coffee's and some brownies for both of them. Since the cafe was a self serve cafe, jaywhypee had to get the order himself. While he was coming back with his food, one of the employees accidentally ran into jaywhypee, spilling hot coffee all over the place.

"SON OF A BI-"

"I'M SO SORRY" The waiter bowed continuosly and tried to clean up the mess, but as he was trying to clean up everything while constantly apologizing he noticed something.
The person looked familiar. .

Jaywhypee stared at the waiter for a long time bc he knew he had seen the boy somewhere else before too, it wasn't too late until he realized who it was exactly.

That chubby face

Those glasses...

Sihyuk.

Jaywhypee's toxic ex.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

A/n

I have no idea what this is, idk why I wrote this, this makes no sense. I had no ideas whatsoever so I just thought I'd do a reunion of ex lovers.

Also, this morning I woke up to find out that this shitty book ranked #3 in the oli London tag like how???? Are y'all okay..💀
But n e ways, I'm proud of this 💀
Also I'm proud of you for making it this far. Alive. Tysm for reading this💀❤️

Have a Joshua to cleanse your soul <3