Chapter 35: Unexpected Visitors! Part 2

A/N: Part two of the training camp arc! I wonder who could possibly show up? Gee, I haven't a clue who it might be. Definitely not a blue flame user with daddy issues.

3rd person POV:

   The students were woken up again at 5:00 am. The teen heroes who had to take extra classes were practically already awake. Classes went until 3:00. The Wild Wild Pussycats had the kids run 8 miles this morning. Tired and sweaty, the students ate breakfast faster than the day before.

   Izuku takes notice of Kota's absence and finds him up on a cliff by himself. It's cold and early morning, the little boy kicks rocks and grumbles to himself. Izuku frowns at the sight. He knows what it's like to be alone at such a young age.

"Hey, did you want breakfast, Kota?" Izuku asks, he holds a plate in his hands.

"Huh? How did you find me?!" Kota looks nervously.

"I had a feeling, plus I saw you wander off in this direction last night. Are you okay?" Izuku walks closer to Kota, who backs up a bit.

"I'm fine, why do you care? Go away!" Kota yells.

"Okay... if you wanna talk you can talk to me. I'll leave this here for you." He sits the plate down.

"See you later then." Izuku waves and jogs down the path on the side of the cliff. He worries about Kota the entire way down.

"Stupid hero, why does he care?" Kota shuffles to the plate and starts at the food.

   Once back with the rest of the class, Izuku joins Snipe for training again. He greets the hero then runs a lap around the forest as directed.

"Good run Izuku, now go change into your hero costume for training." Snipe says.

"My hero costume?" Izuku questions the man.

"Yup, a very important part of using a gun is knowing a safe place to store it and the proper and fastest way to pull it out. The students' hero costumes are in the main building." Snipe answers.

"Oh, I get it. Alright, I'll be right back!" Izuku jogs to the building to get changed. He slips on his costume and gauntlets then jogs back to Snipe.

"Here, prep your gun." Snipe tosses him a disassembled pistol.

"Okay sir!" Izuku quickly builds the weapon, he's gotten very good at disassembling and reassembling pistols.

"Right then, as of now you'll add this to your utility belt, it seems the safest." He tosses Izuku a holster for his belt.

"Buckle it here?" Izuku says clamping it onto his belt next to the first aid kit.

"Uh huh, looks good. Now put the pistol inside and I'll show you how to quickly whip it out!" Snipe gives him a thumbs up.

"Alright!" Izuku smiles.

   The two spend their training time learning how to remove the gun properly then how to run and shoot moving targets. Izuku isn't the best but he's surely better than most kids his age. The pistol rests in the holster on Izuku's belt. It's become part of his costume and matches with its black color and rough texture.

   Katsuki spent the day training with Tenya and Eijiro. To help with Katsuki's uncooperativeness the three worked together to get stronger. Tenya would tell Katsuki what to do as he ran, helping his lungs, and Katsuki would do what Tenya said to attack Eijiro. Eijiro hardened himself with every impact and became near indestructible.

"Damn it..." Katsuki grumbles as Tenya gives more orders and does another lap around the hill.

"Come at me!" Eijiro taunts.