Chapter 24: The Special Zone (Arc 3 final)

We over see the Acorn empire castle as we see guards around doing their patrols through the street while we see a warehouse and inside we see Sliver, Blaze and Y/n inside the warehouse as Blaze checks through the windows while Y/n check his watch qnd he only have 7 hours until the portal will be open. They don't have much time left.

Blaze: It looks like there is more guards out there as you thought there is Y/n.

Sliver: If that's true, it's impossible for us to get inside the castle and save the Acrom family and it's Generals.

Y/n: We can't turn back now. We didn't came here just to turn back now, we need to get inside no matter what.

Sliver: That maybe so but do you have a plan?

Y/n: Actually I do. Since they don't know you two are here, they will never suspected. Blaze can you distract the guards long enough while me and Sliver enter the castle?

Blaze: Of course. If you two aren't back, I'll come in and help you.

Y/n: Right. Say Sliver, you said in the future that everyone in the Freedom fighters and Eggman were killed right?

Sliver: Yeah that's right.

Y/n: Then what about me? I just wanna know what was my fate in the future?

Sliver: Actually I don't know. I don't think you weren't even among the Freedom fighters that were killed. Maybe you were somewhere else either killed or what?

Y/n: Well let's hope it won't happen. Alright everyone, let's do it, to it!

They node and they get their plan started by Blaze costing fire around the kingdom and get the guards distracted as best as she can. When guards see her and rushes towards her, she use her flames to block them before they can get to her. While this is happening we see Sliver using his psychic to pick up Y/n and the two make their way to the castle and once there they climb onto a window and made it what looked like a long hall way filled with pictures of the Acorn family hanging on the wall.

Silver: (surprised) Wow this place is pretty nice, despite being a enemy castle.

Y/n seen a picture of Sally's parents including a child of Sally in the middle smiling as Y/n will do what ever he can to bring Sally's parents including all parents back to the prime zone.

Sliver: (smile) You know, your kinda look like me.

Y/n: Really? I don't thinm we are the alike?

Silver: (smirk) Oh believe me we are kinda alike. So much so Sonic was surprised and call me Y/n all of a sudden.

Y/n: (chuckle) Bet that surprised eveyrone until they realised it wasn't me.

Silver: (chuckle) Guess so.

Y/n: (smile) Hey from all the Hedgehogs I met, your more of a normal Hedgehog I've met.

Silver: (smile) Yeah, I bet you know Shadow's personality.

Y/n: Yep and let's just say, I might be more afraid of him then Omega. Actually Scratch that, two of them are scary to be with.

Silver: (smile) Tell me about it.

Then they hear noises in front of them and they stop and stare at the darkness and suddenly guards charges at them and Silver acts quickly by freezing them in place and throw them back as they clash to each other. Soon more came towards them as Silver tells Y/n.

Silver: Go and find the Acorn family and the rest, I'll hold them off.

Y/n: You sure?

Silver: This is your mission Y/n. Now go!