NerdyEmoKeith x JockLance

I'm obsessed with this artists from Insta!! Same as before. Also, I don't know much about sports but I do play basketball.

"So, what is so bad about Chemistry." Lance sighed and rummaged through his backpack. All kinds of sports keychains hung from them, mostly basketball ones, Lance's favorite. Right now, basketball season ended and football season started, and Lance liked both so he did both.  Keith sat next to him in the library. He unplugged his earbuds and turned off his phone, giving Lance his undivided attention. His violet eyes drifted towards Lance and Lance felt his smile grow. He took out his recent test,"Uhhh, so uhm 60%?"Keith sighed,"It's better than before."

Lance winked at him,"Trying to cheer me up, mullet?" Keith's cheeks were dusted pink,"Not really. So, this chapter was about balancing chemical equations. So what you have to do-" Lance's mind wandered off, like always when he was studying with Keith. He stared at the mullet that was supposed to be an eyesore but really made Lance want to ran his fingers through it. His rare violet that screamed dangerous but a beautiful ethereal. His mind traveled down to his pink lips and slender neck and strong arms. His mind went back to his lips. So pink, so perfect, so kissab-

"-Got it?"

Lance sighed dreamily and leaned over the table, arms crossed,"You would look good in blue. My blue jacket." Keith's lips parted slightly in shock and his cheeks burned a bright red. "W-Were you paying attention to anything I said? Jesus Christ, Lance..." Keith turned his head away, hiding his face with his hand. Lance chuckled,"Too cute for your own good." Keith groaned,"Lance, just pay attention." Lance smirked,"You're like my compliments, don't you." Keith cleared his throat,"Anyways, lucky for you I have worksheets printed out. We'll both do them." He grabbed his folder and pulled out the paper. Not many questions just 30.

Lance glared at the paper in front of him and got to work. Keith pulled out his earbuds and plugged them in. "I'm gonna set a timer for 45 minutes." 

Lance noticed Keith wasn't doing the work. He was staring at the paper, pencil in hand and red cheeks. 45 minutes passed. "Mullet, I thought you said we both were gonna do the paper." Keith snapped out of his trace and groaned. Lance's smirk remained on his face,"You do like my compliments." Keith groaned again, dropping his pencil and hiding his face in his hands,"Shut up.I have the answer sheet anyways." He checked his paper, eyes widening,"The problems are all wrong but it's only because of one thing. You added instead of multiplying." Lance sighed,"I knew it was something like that." Keith smiled assuringly,"Just fix that and you're fine. Otherwise, these would've been correct." Lance stayed quiet for a while, playing with his fingers like he did all the time when he was nervous,"So...are you..coming to the football game tonight?" Keith hummed,"I might." 

"Can you? Be there, I mean?"

Keith had a project due on Monday and it was Friday, and he wanted to get a head start but...he saw the hope in Lance's eyes,"I-yeah. Alright."

Lance was in the dressing room after the game. The Lions won against their rival school, the Galra. He took a quick shower and changed into a white hoodie he left unzipped and a black shirt. He stepped out and started to put on his sneakers. "Good game, McClain." Lance didn't need to look up,"Thanks, you too. Griffin." James Griffin sighed, slipping on his orange hoodie. "Might've been better if you weren't so distracted by someone." Lance rolled his eyes,"I don't know what you're talking about." 

"You know, Keith. He was in the stands cheering. Mostly for you." Lance felt his face warm and his heart throb happily. James sighed,"Honestly, you were smiling like an idiot when you saw him." Lance scoffed,"Anything wrong with that? We're friends." James threw his hands up in the air, in exasperation,"You're not in denial, are you? You like him, admit it!" Lance whipped his head around,"I know that! I've...always felt that."