Chapter-55

(Manik and Riya reach home and find Raj walking in the hall, talking to someone on the phone and shouting angrily

(Manik and Riya reach home and find Raj walking in the hall, talking to someone on the phone and shouting angrily.)

Raj- I don't know how you will do it. Just convince them about this deal and call the investors.

(Manik sighs, looking at him while Riya holds his hand.)

Riya- Don't let him affect you, Manik. Tum Cabir aur Mukti se baat karo jaa ke.

[Riya- Don't let him affect you, Manik. You go talk to Cabir and Mukti.]

Manik- Hmm.

(Manik sighs and goes from there while Riya goes to the room.)

(Manik reaches Cabir's room and finds Mukti sitting near the window and Cabir using his phone, sitting on the bed

(Manik reaches Cabir's room and finds Mukti sitting near the window and Cabir using his phone, sitting on the bed. He knocks on the door, and both look up at him.)

Mukti- Bhai.

[Mukti- Bro.]

(Mukti goes and hugs Manik while he, too, takes her in a brotherly hug, sighing. He looks at Cabir, who is looking away and takes a deep breath. Manik then breaks the hug with Mukti and goes to Cabir. He sits with him while Cabir gets away from him.)

Manik- Cabir I am sorry yaar. But uss time ek dum se mujhe bohot gussa aa gaya tha.

[Manik- Cabir I am sorry. But I got very angry at that moment.]

Cabir- Mujhe aap se koyi baat nahi karni hai Bhai. Aap please jao yahan se.

[Cabir- I don't want to talk to you, bro. Please leave from here.]

Manik- Arey gussa kyu kar raha hai yaar. Acha I promise aage se aisa kabhi nahi hoga.

[Manik- Hey, why are you getting angry? Okay, I promise that it will never happen again.]